Chapter 004

The young alpha brushed past Lan Yu and stopped by the corpse.

Although he didn't look at himself during the whole process, Lan Yu knew that this person definitely knew himself based on the conjecture and observation of an outstanding actor.

Who would look at everyone, but ignore one of the officers who is particularly eye-catching in military uniform, when he is a cloud of air?

-What's more, this officer has an extraordinary temperament and a handsome appearance. His skin just after using the mask is like smooth white jade.

K looks exactly the same as himself, a actor's face that makes everyone crazy.

Even if his fierceness makes people ignore his appearance, it won't make people unwilling to take a look.

In summary, this person and K know each other, but they don't know the specific relationship between the two.

However, according to K's normal interpersonal standards, they are neither enemies nor adversaries.

No one made a sound, watching the young man's movements.

He squatted down and stretched out his fingers to press the exposed skin of the corpse.

There was no flesh and blood under the skin, it looked hard, and he twisted the wrinkled green skin again.

The green skin was stretched long and thin, and the light from the opposite side could be seen through, and it was covered with greasy mucus.

"Lonte star people, dominated the entire Sasu galaxy hundreds of years ago, and our main and subsidiary stars of Sasu were occupied by them. Of course, this also includes the Kata star under his feet." The young man squinted slightly and looked at his hand. The green leather raised up said in a deep magnetic voice.

"I know that in the history textbooks, we fought against the Longter star people for many years before regaining sovereignty and driving them out of the Sassou galaxy."

Someone was interrupting, and Lan Yu glanced at it from the corner of her eyes. It was a small beta hostage wearing thick-soled glasses.

The young man asked without raising his head: "The Lundans have a very low fertility rate, and the entire race is only tens of thousands. Do you know how they occupied the Sasu galaxy, which has a population of several billion?"

"This..." The little hostage couldn't answer, "It's not mentioned in the textbook."

"Come here..." He hooked his finger.

The little man stepped forward, the young man let go of the twisted skin on his hand, touched his temple with his finger, and said: "Lonte can invade your spiritual realm, first seize your body, and then take your spiritual body. Slowly eat away, and when your consciousness disappears, the skin will become his."

His voice was very low and his expression was very strange, and everyone around him shuddered.

The little man backed away a few steps, shook off that cold finger, and covered his temple with his hand, as if the Rondo star was about to get into his brain.

"You're talking nonsense, it's not written in the book." He increased his volume to hide his timidity, "You made up these to scare us."

The young man said indifferently: "When the Lundans get into your body one day, you gradually become confused and lose control of your body step by step, you will understand."

"When the consciousness has not completely disappeared, you can see him wearing your skin, dating your girlfriend or boyfriend, eating the meals your mother made for you, drinking from your water glass, and then working for you. At night. When you take a shower, you will show your true face in the mirror. But what can you do then? You can only watch..."