Chapter 046

The cabin door suddenly became quiet, only the captain's voice in the intercom was still drinking and asking: "What's the matter with you? What happened?"

Team Wu's hand left the manual door-closing button, the automatic closing system was activated, and the starship door began to close slowly. Lu Rankong kicked a gun on the ground, which happened to be stuck in the groove at the door of the ship, and the door stopped again.

He interrupted the captain and said calmly: "Captain, I have already stated my identity. I am Lu Rankong of the 3rd Mecha Battalion of the Tastar Army in the Empire. My companion is K. We are lurking in the prison for the sake of Perform a secret mission. Now that Longter star has fled to the ship, if you have any doubts about our identity, please contact the top immediately. If you insist on launching the starship, I will treat you as the entire ship The Longteers can take all necessary means."

"Captain, Captain, Captain Land and Colonel K are holding guns at us. Captain..." a starship soldier raised his hand and said.

The other two also raised their hands and looked at each other. After listening to Lu Rankong's words, the expressions on their faces relaxed a little. Only Team Wu, who was held by Lan Yu with a gun to his head, sweated more on his forehead after knowing that the name behind him was K.

The captain did not reply. After a while, another person's voice came from the intercom: "Yes, yes, we must cooperate, yes."

It should be the deputy captain who was also in the cockpit verifying the identities of Lu Rankong and Lan Yu.

After a few more minutes, the captain's voice sounded, and the volume was lowered a lot: "I have verified the identities, and the identities of the two are correct. Colonel Land, Colonel K, how do you need me to cooperate?"

"Stop the starship and set sail until we find the person we are looking for." Lu Rankong said.

Captain: "I can only give you ten minutes. If you miss the specified time, you won't be able to return on time. If you can't be on time, you have to—"

"If you care about whether you will return on time or not, you are worried that I will get your comrades out. Longte star, I can let your starship never have a chance to set sail." Lan Yu tipped the Wu team with the barrel. Forehead.

Team Wu begged loudly at the right time: "The captain will let them check. This treats us all as Longteers."

Lu Rankong also directly ordered: "Captain, now notify everyone on the ship to go to the cabin, and I will check them one by one."

After the opposite side was quiet for half a minute, there was a conversation, it seemed that the captain was doing something to the deputy captain.

"I have arranged for the deputy captain to inform and gather everyone in the second floor conference hall. You go directly." He said.

Lan Yu asked: "Everyone?"

The captain obviously resisted this voice, implying angrily: "Everyone..."

"Also including you?"

The captain made no sound, only heavy breathing was heard in the intercom.

Lan Yu: "Captain, you can't make an exception when investigating the Longter star people. You must be included in everyone."

There was no answer, the intercom was hung up vigorously, and the voice was cut off.

Ten seconds later, the rumbling sound of the starship's warm-up stopped, and the surroundings became quiet. Lu Rankong took back the gun in his hand and did not return it to the starship soldier. He just patted him on the shoulder and said, "Everyone, go to the second floor conference hall. You go first. We will come later. Don't Waiting, feel free to do it yourself."