Chapter 034

Lan Yu raised his eyes and looked down. Seeing that the hole was unbelievably large and dimly integrated with the end of the water in the distance, he felt a little uneasy. He stood up and said, "I want to go with you."

Lu Rankong pressed him down, and said in a commanding tone: "You don't move around, okay? It's just a mess. Just sit here and wait for me."

"Why am I messing up--"

Lu Rankong interrupted him and said, "I'll just go and find it by myself. You stay here to confide in the news. If there is any accident or something, you have to keep one here."

Lan Yu didn't understand what kind of rumor or letter the two of them had to send, so he gave a dazed voice.

After Lu Rankong took two steps, he remembered and asked, "What shall I stay here to guard?"

Lu Rankong seemed to be stunned, then took off the steam lamp that was still hanging on his neck, turned it off, and put it in front of him solemnly and said, "Come on, just keep the steam lamp. We will definitely need it when we go out. It is the most precious item."

Without waiting for Lan Yu to say anything, he quickly walked to the right.

Lan Yu crouched in front of the gray-black metal steam lamp and asked quietly, "If you let me stay and guard you, will you turn into a butterfly and fly away?"

Since Lu Rankong told him to stay still, he just sat there and asked him to run around alone. In this beautiful but weird place, he was still a little scared.

He quietly looked at the lake, watching those fluorescent bugs flying, turning his head and looking to the right from time to time, looking for Lu Rankong's back.

Lu Rankong leaped forward on the rugged rocks by the lake, his back getting smaller and smaller, hiding behind those rocks from time to time. Lan Yu stared at the place where he disappeared, until someone appeared in his field of vision again, and then looked back at the lake with confidence.

It was quiet around me, so quiet that I could hear my breathing. Only occasionally that kind of glowing bug flew past the eyes, and the wings made a rapid trembling buzzing sound.

I don't know how long it took. When Lan Yu went to see Lu Rankong again, he found that he had turned around and was walking back, looking like he hadn't found an exit.

His heart began to sink, and if he couldn't find a way to the left after a while, the two would have to turn around again.

Although Lu Rankong gave him a package, saying that the warden would definitely try to rescue them, but it would be better to find a way out.

I don’t know if this luminous water can be drunk or not, if I can drink it, I can put some on it and bring it to other people, and it will last a few days.

It's just that there is no food. The lakeside is full of strange rocks, not to mention any fruit and flowers, there is no root grass.

I don’t know if there will be fish in this lake. I’ll go down and see if there are any. If there are any, I’d like to catch a few...

Lan Yu was thinking wildly, when her ears suddenly caught a strange sound. It was like the faint sound of electricity passing by, and it was like someone was whispering.

He looked around, but there was nothing around him, only Lu Rankong was rushing back in the distance.

He rubbed his ears, suspecting that he had auditory hallucinations after being in a too quiet environment for a long time. He was retracting his gaze, and when his eyes swept across the lake, his movements suddenly stopped.