Chapter 035

"You may be right, our identities have not been exposed." Lu Rankong showed a thoughtful expression, "In this way, the reason why the Longte star stayed in Quya Prison is to guard Jialen in this lake. crystal."

"Then General Liu said before that the interstellar channel was opened by the Kallen Cannon, and it should be the Kallen crystal here." Lan Yu said.

Lu Rankong was silent for a moment, and said: "If Liu Junjie is excluded, the Longteer is among the group of people outside, one of them. Because only they can enter and leave the prison freely, and only they can have it. Maybe we know what happened at the entrance of the cave that we two discovered yesterday. There are fork holes everywhere, and if someone hides somewhere to peek, we don’t pay attention at all."

"Prison guards... I think there are more than a dozen guards outside, right?" Lan Yu said.

Lu Rankong said: "Not only the prison guards, but also the drivers who drive the construction tracked vehicles, there are 23 in total."

Lan Yu stroked her forehead and said, "It is more difficult to find out the Longter star among these 23 people than it was before among the six prisoners. After all, there is no chance to get close to them, unlike the prisoners. , Can be together anytime."

Lu Rankong said, "Fortunately, I have a general goal, which is better than knowing nothing. Opportunities are always there."

He asked again: "Did you carry that potion with you at any time?"

"Take it..." Lan Yu touched the inner pocket of the prisoner's clothes.

"Well, that's fine."

Lu Rankong looked around and said, "Let's go, let's continue to see if there is any other mystery."

Lan Yu put on her shoes and said, "Did you not find the way on the left just now? Let's go to the right and take a look."

After speaking, he walked forward. After climbing over two stones, he found that Lu Rankong hadn't followed. He turned his head and saw that he was looking at him coldly.

"What's the matter?" Lan Yu touched her face inexplicably.

Lu Rankong narrowed his eyes slightly: "What's the matter? I pretended to have a broken leg and asked me to carry it on my back. When I was chased by the Crystal Devourer just now, I ran like an ion cannon, so I am ashamed to ask what's wrong with me?"

Only then did Lan Yu woke up. He began to insist on walking with his back because he thought he had broken his leg.

"I keep saying that I have broken my skin. When did I pretend to have a broken leg?" He defended.

Lu Rankong snorted and said, "Doesn't you find it funny to say that? Colonel K, who is known for his cold-blooded throughout the interstellar world, would choke up his voice when he broke his skin?"

He sighed, "But it was just my carelessness. I was deceived by you. Don't talk about breaking a leg. Even if the bones of your whole body are broken, you won't say a word."

Lan Yu said with a solemn face, "I didn't choke with words."

Lu Rankong touched his chin with one hand around his chest and the other, looking at him from head to toe, and said, "K, I suddenly felt that you can consider acting after retiring? With the scene you just saw, you will definitely get a performance trophy."

"A performance trophy is a fart." Lan Yu retorted sincerely.

There are too many trophies in my family, two of them were used as flower pots by the nanny.