Chapter 089

It was a few hours after Lan Yu woke up from sleep. He rubbed his eyes and looked at the sofa. Lu Rankong was not there, and the door to the terrace was open.

He lifted the quilt and went out and saw Lu Rankong sitting on the terrace sofa with his eyes closed, a boring hill bulging between his forehead.

"Wake up?" Lu Rankong opened his eyes when he heard the footsteps.

Lan Yu walked to the sofa, sat down on the armrest, reached out and pressed his eyebrows, and asked, "What happened?"

After Lu Rankong was silent for a moment, he replied: "While you are sleeping, Liu Deng and I communicated with the terminal."

When Lan Yu heard Liu Deng's name, he guessed that there was probably a new mission, but Lu Rankong would never show such a bored expression for the mission.

Without waiting for him to inquire, Lu Rankong explained: "Liu Deng said that the Longte star came to Coxidi."

"Ge Xidi?" Lan Yu instantly thought that his father and eldest brother were in Ge Xidi.

Lu Rankong stared at his hand, and said, "Lonte star people went for my father."

"Your father has taken the stabilizer, and the people around him have taken it too. Don't worry." Lan Yu comforted.

Lu Rankong's expression was not half stretched, saying: "Liu Deng has reported the details of the Longte star we got from Luo Yang. My father's intention is to get in touch with the other races of the Longte star. ."

"Does it mean to contact with other races of Longte Star except for the Hall tribe?" Lan Yu asked.

"Yes, he wants to unite with the other races of Longte Star to overthrow the Hall family's rule on Longte Star."

Lan Yu understood the purpose of Emperor Chengfa in an instant, and the Hor clan members of Longte star had always stared at the Sasu galaxy, so it was better to help their opponents to overthrow the Hor clan and completely resolve the threat.

"This method sounds good." Lan Yu said.

"Yes, Luo Yang is currently in Gexidi, just to discuss the specific steps with his father and the others." Lu Rankong rubbed his eyebrows.

"Then what are you worried about?" Lan Yu knelt down and looked up at his face.

Lu Rankong lowered his eyes and said: "Yesterday there was an incident of invading the spiritual realm in Koxidi. It was reported by a tourist who took a starship to go to Koxidi for a vacation and recuperation. At present, the Longte star person has already escaped from his body. , Whereabouts are unknown."

"Lonte Stars are going to Coxidi?"

"Liu Deng said that the Hall people are very likely to take this opportunity to assassinate my father." Lu Rankong said.

Lan Yu was shocked: "You mean, they will not use the method of invading the spiritual domain, but directly assassinate?"

Lu Rankong put his hand on his forehead: "After taking the stabilizing agent, even if he invades the spiritual realm, he can occupy the body for a few hours. How can an assassination be good? Besides, he has to join forces with the Longter star people to deal with their Hall family, several planets The ruling chief was opposed, and the news spread unknowingly. If the Hall people succeed in assassinating their father, this proposal will be temporarily shelved."