Chapter 092

The two were about to leave, there was a sound of footsteps in the corridor, and a young woman appeared at the door holding an old man.

The young woman was born beautifully, wearing a loose cotton shirt, and the old man she was holding was about 60 years old. The suit was very valuable at first glance, and the figure was well maintained, at least not deformed.

Lan Yu estimated that this was a pair of father and daughter. Grandpa came to see his grandson or granddaughter, so he stood still and prepared to wait for them to let out the door before going out.

When the two passed by, Lan Yu smelled greasy and sweet, like a free face cream given by a nursing home.

"Yunyun is behaved today?" The woman asked the childcare worker gently.

"Mrs. Fang, Mr. Fang, Yunyun is very well-behaved and has been sleeping. I was woken up by other children for a while, and now I am asleep again." The childcare worker smiled.

Madam Fang let go of the old man's hand and walked to the row of small beds. She whispered happily, "Yunyun, Mom and Dad are coming to see you."

Lan Yu realized that this was not a father and daughter, but a husband and wife. In the past when he was in the film and television industry, there were quite a lot of such old couples and young wives, so he didn't care about it, and walked towards the door.

Lu Rankong didn't pay attention to this even more, just followed behind him.

When Lan Yu turned right when he went out, he saw Mr. Fang and Mrs. Fang both standing by the No. 2 bed, smiling and looking at the sleeping baby **** the bed.

It turned out that this was the older sister and brother-in-law of the young man with golden glasses. He thought subconsciously and walked down the stairs.

"What do you see me doing?" He found that Lu Rankong was always looking at himself all the way, so he asked in a very light voice.

Lu Rankong also lowered his voice: "In fact, if you want a baby, we can have a baby."

Walking down the stairs, there are no sleeping babies on this floor, Lan Yu's voice is louder, "Aren't you scared?"

"Afraid? What's so scary about this, the child is so cute." Lu Rankong looked inexplicable.

Lan Yu copied both hands in his trouser pockets and walked forward, saying, "That's not necessarily true, maybe you won't even dare to return home."

"Impossible, you are still at home, how can I not go back?"

"Meaning if I were not at home, you really wouldn't dare to go back?" Lan Yu glanced at him sideways.

Lu Rankong laughed dryly: "If you look at you, you will pick the words. Little children, how can it be so terrible."

This is a family-style maternal and child center. The remaining five floors are all separate suites. The facilities are first-class and the charges are very high. Most people would not choose to live in.

The two looked at other floors and saw that the time was almost there, so they followed the street signs to the cafeteria to eat.

The canteen of the sanatorium is small, but the dishes are exquisite and excellent. Not only is the nutritional combination reasonable, but the taste is not inferior to those of high-end restaurants. From this point of view, high fees also make sense.

After eating, Lan Yu asked Lu Rankong, "Go to the recuperation building again?"

Lu Rankong shook his head frantically: "If you don't go, you can't go."