Chapter 033

Lan Yu opened her mouth slightly and was stunned.

He wanted to explain, but he was indeed caught upright, unable to explain. But Lu Rankong's triumphant expression and self-confidently insightful eyes made his heart convulsed.

Seeing that the person in front had climbed far away, he bitterly made the wrong teeth and chased him up.

The two had crawled in the passage for half an hour, but they had not climbed to the top. Every step forward, my knees and elbows rubbed against the rough fabric of the prison clothes, and it hurts fiercely. It's probably broken.

But in this situation, no matter how painful he is, he has to persist, so he has been holding back without saying a word.

Lu Rankong in front of him stopped suddenly, turned his head and said, "There is a relatively large space in front, where you can rest for ten minutes."

The two accelerated their speed, and quickly climbed through this passage and came to a large cave.

This is a natural cave of about one to two hundred square meters, spacious and tall, but unlike the dry passage in the tunnel, the air is very humid and the soil on the soles of the feet is also very soft.

Lan Yu beat her waist, lamenting in her heart that she could finally straighten her waist.

"It's very humid here, will there be a source of water?" he asked.

"Hush, listen, there is a sound of water." Lu Rankong put his index finger up to his lips.

Lan Yu listened carefully, and she didn't know from which direction, there was the sound of water ticking.

Lu Rankong stretched out his hand and pressed the wall of the cave on his lower body, and said, "There are water drops on the wall of the cave. There must be water in this section. If you find the source, you can follow it. Even if you can’t get it out, you won’t be thirsty. Died here."

Seeing that Lan Yu had been beating his waist, he took off the steam lamp tied to his back and placed it on the ground, "rest for a while, then continue in ten minutes."

Large and small ore are also distributed in this hole, and the surface is quite clean. Lan Yu found a boulder and sat down. Seeing that Lu Rankong hadn't paid attention to him, he turned to his side and lifted his trouser legs to check the painful knee.

The two lumps of knees have turned blue, with a few broken skins, red bloodshot eyes and transparent oozing.

He reached out and touched, shaking with pain.

Lan Yu is a type of person who is very afraid of injury and bleeding. If there are no wounds, it is okay. Once there is bleeding from the wound on the body surface, the pain will instantly double in consciousness.

I usually shoot movies with Wia, and when he comes down, he has a blockbuster bruise on his waist. The assistant is so distressed that he doesn't care and goes on again. But if there are multiple small wounds, don't see it, it won't work if you see it.

"Bone hurt?" Lu Rankong just turned around and asked when he saw him trembling.

Lan Yu said, "No..."