Chapter 058

When the truck was about to enter the city, the two of them jumped off the haystack. After saying goodbye to the driver, Lu Rankong wanted to stop the taxi. Lan Yu was dragged to the side of the road. Light, what is it like to be seen this way."

The two of them plucked grass stems from each other behind a few big trees on the side of the road. After plucking a few times, Lu Rankong wanted to go out, but was stopped by him. In my arm, come over and I will straighten your hair."

Lu Rankong stopped, arched slightly, and patiently asked Lan Yu to straighten his collar and stroke his hair.

Lan Yu checked and stretched his shirt one last time, and said, "Go out, I can barely meet people."

There were already a lot of traffic here, and a taxi was quickly stopped.

"Where are the gentlemen going?" the driver asked.

Lu Rankong looked at Lan Yu.

"Let's go to any nearby mall recently." Lan Yu said.

After the driver changed directions, Lu Rankong whispered: "We have to go to the Ferris wheel and go shopping, I am afraid that time is running out."

Lan Yu glanced at him and lowered his voice and said, "You have mentioned the Ferris wheel several times along the way. I tell you, if you don’t change your clothes and look like this, you can sit on the Ferris wheel by yourself. I will go with you."

"I'll just talk, it's good to go shopping in the mall," Lu Rankong said.

After getting off the car, Lan Yu stood at the front of the car, took out Lu Rankong's card to pay the fare, and then shook Lu Rankong between her fingers, saying, "280 credits left."

The two of them stepped into the bright shopping mall, even if they were embarrassed, they all behaved smartly, and their excellent appearance and temperament also attracted the attention of many people.

The saleswoman's eyes gleamed even more, and she introduced them in various ways.

"The two are so handsome, and the new style of our store is suitable. I see so many customers who try them on. Only you two can dress so well."

Lan Yu herself wore a milky white casual suit, and looked at Lu Rankong, who was wearing the same dark blue in front of him, and was very satisfied.

It's really handsome, too handsome.

It's just that the price is a bit expensive.

When he didn't wear it, he never cared about the price of the clothes, but it is different now, and he has to consider it for the future.

The sum of their salaries is okay, as long as they don't spend any more in the future, they are enough to buy a house.

I want to retire. After I retired, I didn't think about where to live, so I only rented a house, but once I wanted to settle, I had to face the problem of buying a house.

Also, if the baby comes, there will be more places to spend money.

"The two of you put on couple clothes, I have never seen a better match than you." The saleswoman saw the relationship between the two of them. Although she wanted to sell the clothes, she said it honestly.

When Lan Yu heard this, he immediately said: "If you buy it, you need both sets."

Not bad for this money.

Compared to Lan Yu, Lu Rankong has no concept of money. When he saw his payment transfer to credit points, he was not surprised, as if he bought a candy at a roadside stall. I didn't feel that I only had 280 credits. Is there anything wrong with Lan Yu paying the bill? He looked justified.