Chapter 098

After opening the mental power cage, Lu Rankong rushed to the bed and pulled Lan Yu up.

"They are about to jump over, they have to think of a way quickly." Lan Yu said out of breath: "My injection is in the inner pocket of my coat, and I didn't find it in the chalky picture."

Lu Rankong supported him and said, "Don't worry, he didn't realize that we broke free. You should regain your mental strength first, and wait until it's almost time to start."

The starship was approaching the transition point. Both Jitu and Evelyn looked outside nervously, and Jitu did not separate his mind to pay attention to the two of Lan Yu.

When the transition went smoothly and another starry sky appeared outside the starship, the two men slowly breathed a sigh of relief.

Evelyn stared greedily outside the ship, his hands on the console trembling slightly.

"Chalk picture..."

"My lord, the subordinate is here."

Evelyn's voice was low and dumb, and with uncontrollable excitement: "I have been in the Sasu Galaxy for so many years, and I have never smelled the fragrance of the Gacha flowers in my hometown again, nor have I heard the bell ringing in the Mige Temple... ...I have waited too long for this day..."

He turned his head to look at Chatu, with a fanatical light in his eyes: "At that time, you and I will become the gods of Longte, because we have created a brand-new Longte star, no more injuries, no death--"

There was a loud noise, which seemed to be the sound of metal falling to the ground.

The two turned their heads to look, and saw Luo Yang still raising his hands and struggling forward, a metal water cup rolled on the ground.

Evelyn sneered and said, "The chip will obstruct your stupid behavior, save effort. I have your chip activation code, but I don’t want to kill you now. I have to wait for you and your people to kneel at my feet willingly. Thank me, and confess to me. But you, an inferior race, only think about your own bad things all day long, and will never understand the lofty goals of our Hall tribe."

"We just want to live a good life. We really can't understand your lofty goal of going to the Sassu Galaxy." Luo Yang replied bitterly.

Evelyn stared at him coldly for a moment, then looked out the porthole, and said, "Then I will tell you, why did we come to the Sasu Galaxy."

Lu Rankong and Lan Yu walked out of the dim bedroom and looked around.

"Where do you think this is?" Lan Yu asked.

Lu Rankong looked at the liquid sofa in the middle of the room and said, "We are in Evelyn's memory fragment. This should be his residence on Longte."

"Is it the same as the dormitory in my memory chip?" Lan Yu asked.

"correct……"

Lu Rankong was startled suddenly, and said, "A door is opened on the wall of your dormitory kitchen. After you push it open, you will enter another fragmented space. In other words, the dormitory is a collection of your memories."

"You mean, this is also Evelyn's memory collection place?"

Lu Rankong began to look around: "I think there should also be a door in this house, which can lead to various fragmented spaces... but I didn't see the door."

"That should be the door." Lan Yu pointed to one wall. There was a wave-like wave on it, the size of which was exactly the same as the door leaf.

Lu Rankong walked over, put his hand on the piece, and pushed it, and as expected, a door slowly opened.