Chapter 083

After Lan Yu pressed the second button, the voice of "Lu Rankong" came out: "I really have no malice. I just want to survive. I won't do bad things or hurt others..."

"Won't hurt others? What's the matter with Yun Jie? If you don't swallow his mental body, can you get his body?" Lan Yu shouted sharply.

"Lu Rankong" paused, and said, "I didn't swallow his mental body. We share the same body."

"Share body? Does anyone want to share body with you?" Lan Yu smiled coldly.

"Lu Rankong" stood there with a tangled face, clutching his trouser legs, seeming to wonder how to answer this question.

"My heroic image was made by him cringe." Lu Rankong was dissatisfied again.

"Lu Rankong" hesitated and said: "I just came to the Sasu galaxy at that time, and I met Yun Jie who wanted to jump into the river to commit suicide. I entered his spiritual realm and left the riverside and asked him if he was going to die. If you can give me the body, he agreed."

"As a result, he found that after being manipulated by me, he could shrink in the spiritual realm without facing the outside world. He felt that this was good, so he didn't want to die. He was willing to be occupied by me in the spiritual realm, and we shared the same body. "Lu Rankong" began to lower his head and pull his trouser legs, his voice getting smaller and smaller.

After Lan Yu listened, he asked, "What about him now?"

"He should find a place to hide now, and look for him after I finish the matter." "Lu Rankong"'s voice was faintly fragile, "but he would know that I was locked up, he must be very anxious. "

"Look at him, look at him." Lu Rankong shouted, "Is this a **** actor?"

Seeing him like this, Lan Yu couldn't help but said, "You don't have to pretend to be like this, you can continue to be arrogant."

"Lu Rankong" said: "When I first started in the car, I was actually scared. That was just a pretense."

"Oh, is it? Then I didn't see it."

"Really, I was so nervous that I drove the wrong way and came back around."

Lan Yu suddenly relaxed, dragged a chair from the side to sit down, and said, "Go and sit down too. Let's talk."

When "Lu Rankong" heard this, his eyes lit up, and he quickly turned around and sat down on the sofa.

"When you went to the research institute to steal data before, did you two work in partnership?" Lan Yu asked.

"No, Yunjie is timid, I didn't let him participate in this matter."

"Lu Rankong" glanced at him, then lowered his head.

Lan Yu breathed a sigh of relief, and said with his hands around his chest, "That means he actually knows."

"It's none of his business, I do it myself."

Lan Yu looked at him and asked, "What is your name?"

"Luo Yang..."

"How long have you been to Sasu Star?"

"I came only half a year ago."

"Did the opened interstellar channel come here?"

"Yes it is…"

Lan Yu stared at him, feeling that it was really unaccustomed to look at Lu Yankong's face this way, so he asked, "Can you get out of this body first?"

Luo Yang was silent for a while, and said, "I can only go out if he comes back mentally and physically."

"Oh? There is such a thing?" Lan Yu raised his legs and leaned against the back of the chair. "Please be more specific, why can you leave the body after he returns? Is it a lie? I think you usually stray in the spiritual realm of others. It's pretty quick to get in and out."