Chapter 093

"What are you doing?" Lu Rankong asked, holding the shoulder of the man with golden glasses.

The man wanted to struggle, Lu Rankong's hands pressed hard, he squatted on the ground with a cry of pain, and was grabbed by the back of his neck and his collar was lifted in the air.

Lan Yu looked back and forth between him and Madam Fang several times before asking: "Do you want to kill?"

"Who said I wanted to kill her? We just quarreled a few words. If you don't believe me, ask her." The glasses man started to struggle again, Lu Rankong's hands were like iron hoops, and he couldn't move.

"You let me go, I really don't want to kill people, you let go..."

Lan Yu turned to look at Madam Fang, and saw that she was still coughing against the tree, and asked, "Madam Fang, are you okay?"

Mrs. Fang was surprised that he knew herself, but she seemed to recall meeting in the nursery, she paled and said, "Thank you, I'm fine."

"Do you need me to call a doctor for you?" Lan Yu asked.

Madam Fang said dumbly; "No, it's nothing big."

"Then do you want to go back and rest first?"

Madam Fang looked at the spectacle man, and stopped talking, "Then he..."

Lu Rankong said coldly: "If you want to kill, you must call the police."

"I really didn't want to kill, you ask her, ask her if I want to kill." Seeing that Lu Rankong was unmoved, the man in glasses still clung to himself and turned to Madam Fang quickly, "tell me quickly."

"Don't call the police..." Madam Fang hurriedly stopped. "We just quarreled a few words. He didn't want to hurt me on purpose, just let him go.

Lu Rankong and Lan Yu looked at each other, and Mrs. Fang said, "It's really okay, thank you."

After Lu Rankong released his hand, the man in glasses arranged his clothes, gave Madam Fang bitterly, and walked straight to the restaurant.

Madam Fang thanked the two again and turned back to the treatment building.

Lan Yu took Lu Rankong's hand, "Let's go, let's eat too."

"This person is so patient with his niece, and he didn't expect to be unrelenting in dealing with his sister. It's really not a thing." Lu Rankong shook his head as he walked. One meal."

The man with glasses walked not far in front of them, and when he looked back, he saw that the two of them were also following him, and he turned his head to speed up his pace.

A woman in a large shirt stood at the end of the path and shouted to the man with glasses: "Ayong, where have you been? I have been waiting for you in the restaurant for a long time."

A Yong said vaguely: "Just went to the toilet."

"You just went to the toilet at first, did you feel sick in your stomach? Would you like to take some medicine?" the woman asked.

"It's okay sister, little question, let's go, let's eat." A Yong stretched out his hand to embrace the woman's shoulder and walked to the restaurant together.

Lan Yu said in astonishment: "It turns out that this is his sister, so what is his relationship with Madam Fang?"

"It doesn't matter to him, it's his mother's nothing to do with us." Lu Rankong said.

Lan Yu bowed his head and walked two steps, and said, "No, I have to ask later, I always find it a bit strange."

The two entered the restaurant and chose a table next to Ah Yong and his sister for dinner. Listening to the words from that table, they were sure that they were siblings, and Ah Yong's niece was also in the nursery room.