Chapter 025

"Ah, Brother Leopard, Brother Qiao, call me Xiaojie from now on." Liu Junjie hurriedly called to Brother.

Lu Rankong said readily, "Okay, Xiaojie."

"Hello, brother Qiao, my name is Qiao Fei, and his name is Lin Lin." Qiao Fei's voice was timid.

Lin Lin on the upper bunk pushed his glasses and greeted a little nervously: "Brother Leopard is good, Brother Joe..."

Both of them only looked at Lu Rankong, and did not dare to see Lan Yu.

"Wang Jin..." The sturdy alpha who pierced the dragon's shoulders spoke, his voice rough.

"Qiu Dao..." The person under his bunk also said his name.

After introducing themselves, Lan Yu and Lu Rankong began to make their beds.

"Am I above you or are you below me?" Lu Rankong asked him holding the blanket.

Lan Yu asked: "Is there a difference?"

"All right, then you choose first."

Lan Yu didn't want to be in the lower bunk, and felt that everything was in the eyes of others, and there was no way to hide. It would feel better in the upper bunk. So there was no answer, and he threw his quilt pillow onto the upper bunk, and then climbed up.

He spread the thin mattress and covered it with a sheet, so that it was smooth and flat without a trace of wrinkles. Then, he placed the pillows, spread out the a little messy quilt, and folded it squarely again.

"Brother Leopard, Brother Qiao, you can rest for a while." Liu Junjie was very clever and approached: "We will have dinner later. I will start to work tomorrow. It is physically exhausting. It is not good if you don't take a rest."

"Okay, rest." Lu Rankong lay down and kicked the upper bunk, "Sleep..."

I set off on a starship yesterday and huddled in the iron cage in the lower cabin for the whole night. Today, I was fighting and getting an electric shock. Even though this body is very strong now, Lan Yu also feels a little unbearable. Of course it would be nice to have a rest.

He lay down and closed his eyes.

The disturbances in his mind were all fragments of these two days. For a while, he was sitting in the iron cage of the starship, and two starship soldiers armed with ion guns guarded him. After a while, he twisted Clam's neck with handcuffs, watching him burst into tears and dying...

Lan Yu forced herself to drive those images out of her mind, and said in her heart over and over again like hypnotizing: This is all making movies, all making movies, it's not true, don't be afraid...

Finally fell asleep.

I don't know how long I slept, and I heard people talking in the dimly, and the sound of a stool falling to the ground.

He opened his eyes and just saw Qiu Dao and Wang Jin pounce together. Both of them waved their fists to greet each other, fists to the flesh.

Then they fell on the lower bunk, pinching each other's necks and rolling around, all dull and silent.

Because of their large size, the solid iron bed also made a creaking noise.

Lan Yu was taken aback, but noticed that no one of the other four prisoners was going to fight, nor were they surprised that they were still doing their own thing.

Qiao Fei and Lin Lin sat in the lower bunk together. One took a paper pad and painted on the book, while the other was watching.

Chen Zheng looked sideways at the sky outside the window with a gloomy expression, while Liu Junjie lay on the bed and flipped through a novel.