Chapter 075

Lu Rankong's nightgown was loosely tied, revealing his strong chest muscles. Because I had just taken a shower, two strands of hair fell to cover his eyebrows and eyes. The old-fashioned tacky nightgown was just worn by him with a somewhat unruly taste.

He led Lan Yu to the restaurant, "Are you hungry? The restaurant has delivered food."

Seven or eight kinds of dishes were placed on a large dining table in the middle, steaming steamingly. Lan Yu sat down next to him and looked at it the same way. He had never seen the ingredients, but he could tell that they were very good only from the presentation.

"These are the special dishes on each planet, you taste it and see whichever you like." Lu Rankong put his chopsticks in front of him.

"These are expensive, right?" Lan Yu asked.

"It should be expensive, I asked them to deliver the best food in the store." Lu Rankong said.

Lan Yu looked at him and narrowed his eyes, "Where did you get the money? Didn't you say that you don't want to move any money except salary? The salary card is with me again."

Lu Rankong touched his chin, and said helplessly: "Actually, I don't want to move, but I can't move. During my service, all my assets were frozen by my father. I have to wait until I retire."

"Why freeze your assets?" Lan Yu asked curiously.

Lu Rankong said lightly: "Think I will retire soon."

He explained: "If this shop knows me, I just need to give the name, and the money will be recorded. The restaurant is not afraid that I can't afford to pay, even if I owe it for ten or eight years, they will not worry."

Lan Yu didn't ask any more, just concentrated on eating vegetables. After he was full, he put down his chopsticks and saw that Lu Rankong was still eating, he did not leave the table, holding a bowl of soup and drank slowly.

"Do you think there is any problem with that Black Crow bar?" Lu Rankong asked while eating.

Lan Yu put down the bowl and said after a moment of silence, "I think there is a problem."

"Yeah, you have the same feeling as me. The bar appeared in the prison incident of the Longte star last time, and this time it was mentioned again. I think it is not just a coincidence." Lu Rankong said.

Lan Yu didn't say anything, considering whether to tell him about the consumer card he found in the dormitory.

"Why are you not talking? What are you in a daze?" Lu Rankong asked.

Lan Yu was a little nervous. After a moment's pause, she finally hesitated to speak, "Do you remember that Police Officer Liu once said that he met someone outside the bar, he looked like me?"

Lu Rankong chewed a piece of bamboo shoots in his mouth and nodded, "Remember, what happened? Were you really outside?"

Lan Yu hesitated and didn't say anything, and began to struggle inside.

Do you want to tell Lu Rankong the fact that you are not K? What he said about this is quite ridiculous, I wonder if he will believe it. But he is his closest person, and some things shouldn't be kept secret.

How about...change to a safe way?

Lan Yu bit her lip and said, "I haven't told you something."

"What's the matter?" Lu Rankong looked up at him casually, only to find that his expression was serious, startled slightly, and put down his bowl and chopsticks.

"I can't remember the experience for a while, just forget it completely." Lan Yu said carefully.

Seeing Lu Rankong's face blank, he simply said: "I am amnesia, forget a previous experience."