Chapter 099

Evelyn suddenly said: "Chalk picture, do you see it? Have you seen the most beautiful star?"

The chalk picture was seen from the transparent wall in front, and an orange-yellow planet appeared in Lan Yu's sight. In the dark sky, there was a soft and beautiful halo.

"Qi Chu Xing, this is Qi Chu Xing...I saw it, what a beautiful planet." Chaitu murmured.

The two watched quietly for a while, and Evelyn said, "I will see the interstellar channel in a few minutes, and now I am going to activate the Galen Cannon."

"Yes, my lord."

"Chatu, you will stand with me and accept the worship and cheers of all the Longter star people."

Chaitu's voice was trembling with excitement: "Thank you, my lord..."

Yun Jie has been shrinking by the ship wall, holding his shoulders, hanging his head and watching his feet motionless.

Utu hurried to the bow of the ship, Yun Jie suddenly raised his head, his eyes looked like two sharp blades, and looked at him coldly.

This familiar look made Lan Yu exclaimed with joy: "Lu Rankong is in Yun Jie's body."

Jutu noticed Yun Jie's gaze, and his feet paused, and there was a moment of doubt. At this moment, Yun Jie, who was already in control of the body by Lu Rankong, rushed out quickly and moved around behind him sensitively and quickly, with his right arm locked by his throat.

Jutu grabbed back with his backhand, Lu Rankong avoided this, then pinned his hand on his back and pushed forward. Chatu staggered two steps before he reached the wall of the ship.

Yun Jie's physical abilities are far behind Lan Yu, but Wu Tu didn't expect that he could attack himself. Coupled with Lu Rankong's excellent fighting skills, he could not move when he stood on the ship's wall.

Evelyn heard the movement and looked over, with a frightened and angry expression on his face, and strode over here.

Lu Rankong suddenly released the left hand holding Chatu's arm, quickly leaned into the pocket of his coat, and took out a silver-white injection.

That was Lan Yu started to put it.

"Lu Rankong!" Evelyn had already realized that this was not Yun Jie, raised his fist, and volleyed towards Lu Rankong.

His punch came fiercely and fast, Lu Rankong wanted to dodge, but his body was not trained, and his movements were slow for half a second, seeing Evelyn rushing right in front of him.

Lan Yu knew that with the power of Lu Rankong's body, Yun Jie would not be able to withstand this full blow. When his heart was tightening, a green shadow flashed into Yun Jie's body faster than Evelyn.

Evelyn was leaping in the air, suddenly let out a painful roar, and his fist changed directions in the air. His momentum remained unabated, but people passed by Yun Jie and fell behind.

Luo Yang rushed into Yun Jie's spiritual domain, and the chip recognized it at that moment, and forcibly prevented Evelyn from harming Luo Yang, who was also the Longter star.

Evelyn quickly turned around, looked at the opponent with a gloomy face, fell on the injection, and suddenly stretched out his hand to grab it.

Lu Rankong, who was leading Yunjie's body, knew that it was not his opponent, so turned around and ran to the cockpit.

Yun Jie and Luo Yang shrank in the spiritual realm and urged: "Run, run..."

Wutu also caught up to help. Just as he stepped forward, his whole body trembled and stood still.