Chapter 047

The two discussed in the pantry for a while before going out. Lan Yu called in a handyman on the left and gave a few words in a low voice. The handyman nodded repeatedly before leaving the meeting room under everyone's attention.

After Lan Yu waited for him to go out, he held the injection in front of him and showed it to everyone.

"This is called...KH5." He said.

"KH5 is an injection specially developed by the military for the Longter star. No matter which host he is hiding in, he will die soon after a single injection. Of course, if the injection is wrong, you will not survive."

His gaze flicked across everyone's face, like an ice-hardened blade, even if the gaze didn't fall on him, the people present felt a sharp chill.

"I can't guarantee that I will strike the Longter star. I can only guarantee that if I strike the wrong person, I will apologize to the corpse." He paused and said slowly: "I believe some people You've also heard of me, so you better not arouse my interest."

The people present held their breath.

K is a lunatic, he is not afraid of accepting military sanctions, and no one dares to gamble his life.

Lan Yu slipped into the loose pockets of prison uniforms with one hand, swayed the injection in his ear with the other, paced from the small door to the eight people.

Four of the eight were wearing starship uniforms and standing there, letting Lan Yu, who was in a prison uniform, look at it from head to toe. This scene was supposedly funny, but no one dared to react.

"Eight of you, will take turns to go to the small house later, I will check you carefully and find out the Longter star among them."

Lan Yu was determined to watch them and slowly uttered a few words: "Inject HR5 into him, and then...kill him."

His voice was not loud, but everyone in the room heard clearly, and the air seemed to stagnate for a while because of this sentence.

No one noticed him KH5 for a while, and HR5 for a while, just feeling scared.

My heart is full of fear.

Lu Rankong came over and showed it to everyone with an injection, and introduced like a well-known commentator: "Don't worry, Colonel K and I have injections separately. I will recognize Longte later. After the Star Man, whether he wants to leave the original host or try to get into the spiritual realm of me and K, it will not work."

Someone boldly asked: "But you are sure that Tron...Tron..."

"Lonte Star..." Someone next to him lowered and corrected it.

"Yes, Lonte. Are you sure that Lonte is among us? Also, if he is, will you be able to identify him? Colonel K won’t mess around? I can’t believe him anyway, although before I've never seen it before, and I've heard it." The more the person said, the more courageous the person, everyone around nodded in agreement.

Lu Rankong nodded and said, "Your concerns are very reasonable, but don't worry, K is just talking casually. In fact, he is the most cautious, appropriate and meticulous, and he is also very lenient."

Seeing that the captain didn't say anything to stop him, he continued angrily. Lu Rankong turned his head and waved his head to Lan Yu, "K, show him kindness."

Lan Yu lowered her head slightly, and slowly pulled the corners of her mouth to the man, a smile appeared, showing a small row of white teeth.

The man was silent for a moment.