Chapter 006

Both feet fell to the ground, and the excited crowd rushed up and was stopped by a circle of police holding hands.

Colonel Lu had a friendly smile on his handsome face and waved to the left and right.

Several reporters squeezed their upper body from the gap and stretched their long microphones to Colonel Lu and Lan Yu's mouth.

"Two colonels, when you ran with bombs on your back, did you think about the consequences?"

"Are you scared at the time? What prompted you to make such a move of giving up your life?"

"Does Colonel K have any idea of ​​throwing away the bomb halfway?"

Without squinting, Lan Yu continued to move forward, chin raised proudly, and stretched out a finger to lift the microphone in front of him.

Then he pulled out a bunch of new handkerchiefs from his pocket, wiped that finger, and tossed the handkerchief away.

The surrounding crowd fell silent immediately, splitting into two sides to make way, looking at his back in awe and awe.

Colonel Land held all of the microphones in his arms, cleared his throat, and said solemnly: "As a soldier, my sense of mission drives me to give up my life, and I can't think about the consequences of doing so. One. Thinking that so many people behind me need my protection, I am fearless and fearless..."

Lan Yu walked out of the crowd and continued forward until there was no one else around, and then stopped and pressed the terminal in his hand.

The end of the terminal was quickly picked up: "Colonel K."

"Kong Fei, drive the car to..." Lan Yu looked at the sign next to her, "drove to the gate of Joya's candy store to pick me up."

"Yes..."

There was no one in the candy store, and the clerk and customers ran to watch Colonel Land.

Lan Yu looked over from here, and the young alpha spoke vigorously while holding a bunch of microphones. The people around them looked admiring, and some omega's eyes showed undisguised love.

He was handing the microphone to the people around him, rolled up his shirt sleeves and backed up two steps, looked forward calmly, and made a throwing motion.

The flashlight flashed, and he maintained this action for a few seconds before retracting, then hugged the pile of microphones back.

naive!

Lan Yu sneered in her heart and turned her head unbearably.

Just turning around, he paused, his eyes met a pair of round eyes.

The little boy whom he had first met outside the mall was licking his finger and staring at him.

Lan Yu calmly adjusted her expression, turning into a friendly face, and smiled at the little boy.

It's so cute, it's so cute, the whole heart will melt.

Look at those **** eyes, those soft hands and feet, I really want to have such a baby...

The little boy didn't seem to fear him so much anymore, the timidity on his face turned into curiosity.