Chapter 010

The transport plane descended slowly, glided on a temporary runway, and landed.

After stopping, Lan Yu and Lu Rankong stood at the two sides of the closed cabin door, with soldiers lined up behind them.

The rear hatch opened slowly, and the strong wind swept in with yellow sand. Lan Yu quickly closed his eyes, waited for the wind to stop, and then quietly spit out the salty sand in his mouth.

"Out of the cabin..." Lu Rankong shouted.

The soldiers hurried out of the cabin, and when passing by a device at the door of the cabin, they would stretch out their left hand and let that device put a metal ring on their wrists. At the same time, remove an ion gun and an equipment bag from the rolling quarters belt on the right.

When all the soldiers got out of the cabin, Lu Rankong looked at Lan Yu.

Lan Yu also looked back at him.

Lu Rankong yelled, "What is it? It's your turn..."

Lan Yu reacted, and stretched his left hand into the device with a click, and felt the refreshing coldness of his wrist, and a metal ring was firmly put on it.

He picked up the ion gun from the quarters belt, wrapped the equipment under his armpit, followed Lu Rankong and jumped out of the cabin door more than one meter high.

The footing is very soft, half of the boot surface is plunged into yellow sand, and the eyes are full of vastness.

This is the largest desert in Kata Star and the entire uninhabited area. Usually only when an abnormal signal is received, a patrol will take a look.

Another transport plane, which was parked not far away, also disembarked all the soldiers, and was closing the hatch and preparing to return.

Lan Yu saw that standing in front of the group of soldiers were the baby-faced Second Lieutenant from the 302 dormitory and the honest colonel 304 from the opposite side.

The two also saw him and Lu Rankong and nodded to say hello.

After counting the number of people and gathering, the simple colonel came over with a baby face and asked: "Rankong, do you know the details of this operation?"

Lan Yu was looking at the desert in the distance with her hand on her eyes. Hearing these words, he couldn't help but look at Lu Rankong.

Lu Rankong was very kind to them. He shook his head and said, "I just received instructions, and I don’t know what happened here. A group of patrolmen patrolled here the day before yesterday and suddenly lost contact. In the last call, it was said that the Star Beast was found.

"But Kata Star's interstellar beasts don't hurt people." The baby-faced second lieutenant asked in confusion, and at the same time secretly glanced at Lan Yu.

Lan Yu knew that he had remembered that K had killed hundreds of interstellar beasts, but pretended not to hear, and looked at the distance with a cold face.

Lu Rankong said: "It didn't hurt people before, and it doesn't mean that this time it didn't hurt people. The patrolmen disappeared inexplicably and felt that they were in danger. We must be more vigilant and not take it lightly.