Chapter 069

"Yes, stabilizing agent." Director Wang nodded.

"This is a task issued to us by the military. It has been studied for many years, but there has never been any progress. Gradually, we no longer pay attention to this research, but we are still continuing. Recently, we have made some breakthroughs. Although it can’t be said that the research was successful, it also has a certain value. I didn’t expect that the Longteers would come before it was reported.”

Seeing that Lu Rankong's expression became serious, Lan Yu knew that this stabilizer was very important, but now he couldn't ask, so he didn't say anything.

Lu Rankong gave him a look, and the two of them sat back on the sofa again.

"So the Longterian wanted to numb Kabul's mental body, and fled the moment the security discovered it, because he could not hijack Kabul's body for a long time and would expose himself." Director Wang said.

Lu Rankong tapped his temple lightly with his fingers, and hung his head and said, "The Lundans knew that Kabul had taken a stabilizing agent, so he numbed his mental body first. Then you are studying the stabilizing agent. Has it ever been leaked?"

Director Wang wiped his face and said, "It was originally a secret, but after so many years, I haven't researched a well-known name. Everyone has relaxed their vigilance. Over time, there will always be someone who will leak it."

Lan Yu understood this and asked: "Maybe your researcher's family and friends, including residents near the research institute, might know that you are researching this thing?"

Director Wang didn't say anything, he was tacitly acquiescing this statement.

"Then the anesthetics in his body, have you asked how he got it?" Lu Rankong asked.

Director Wang said: "He didn't know it, but we went to his house to search and found that anesthetic was put in his water glass."

"The water cup at home?" Lu Rankong and Lan Yu looked at each other.

Director Wang knew what they were thinking, and explained: "Kabul is single, and there is no close person. He lives alone."

"Where is the lover?" Lu Rankong asked.

Director Wang said: "No..."

"Where is the artillery friend?"

"No……"

"What about the one that you spend a night to take home?" Lu Rankong asked.

Lan Yu glanced at him lightly.

Director Wang said embarrassingly: "There is nothing. Kabul is not interested in those, and he is alone in the house. He has always been the only one in the house."

Lu Rankong said: "That's weird, the anesthetic has all been poured into his water glass."

Liu Deng stood up and said to Lan Yu: "Captain K, originally you just finished your new mission, so you have a vacation—"

"There is no need to say these words." Lu Rankong suddenly interrupted: "He has already set out on a mission this holiday, and the same words don't need to be repeated."

Liu Deng shook his head helplessly and said, "Ran Kong, I know you have emotions, so this task is not scheduled for you. Look at you, why do you still say such things?"

Lu Rankong laughed, but there was no smile on his face: "Are you embarrassed to arrange for me? Besides, I will follow if you get K to go. General Liu, you have a good calculation."

Liu Deng put the teacup in his hand on the table, suddenly slapped the table, and shouted: "Lu Rankong..."

His voice was so loud, Director Wang and Xiao Liu were frightened, Lan Yu and Lu Rankong both looked sideways.