Chapter 077

Lan Yu got out of the car and quickly found the white van among a bunch of luxury cars in the parking lot. The windshield broke into spider-web-like patterns, exactly the same as those seen in the surveillance video.

He leaned close to the car window and put his hand on it to look in.

The inside of this car is also very old. The seat leather is cracked everywhere, and the foam underneath is exposed in some places. The player in the center console is gone, there is only one hole left. There is no connection behind the dash cam, which is obviously broken, and I don’t know who was driving that night.

The two looked at each other and stepped forward to the opposite bar.

It is past eleven o'clock in the evening, and many people have fallen asleep, but for a bar, this is the best time for business. The barmen were quietly and quickly shuttled back and forth with their trays, and the bartender shook the cocktail glasses in his hands and made a humming sound.

The door was pushed open, the wind chimes rang softly, and another guest came in.

"Welcome..." Yun Jie, who had just gotten free, greeted him and found that it was the two guests who had already left.

Lu Rankong and Lan Yu stood at the door. The previous guests turned their gazes when they recognized them. The new guest looked around unscrupulously, and was forced to look at them with the same look in Lu Rankong's blade.

Yun Jie’s eyes slid across Lu Rankong’s face and asked Lan Yu: "Did you forget something in the bar, sir?"

Lan Yu looked around at the bar and said: "I just drank your crow wing, and I still feel like I'm still not enough, so let's go back and drink two more glasses."

Yunjie wanted to bring the two to the deck, Lu Rankong asked, "Are there any private rooms?"

"Wait for me to check..." Yun Jie said.

He went to the front desk to inquire, and when he came back, he led the two of them to the aisle on the right, "Please, please, there is a spare room."

Lan Yu followed him and asked, "Yunjie, is the white van parked in the open space opposite your bar?"

Yun Jie said, "Yes, that's for our bar to deliver drinks."

"Oh, then who can drive that car in your bar?" Lan Yu asked.

Yun Jie thought for a while and said, "It can be opened..."

"Can open?"

"Well, if anyone needs a car, just go to the front desk to get the key and hang it there." Yunjie said.

"Is there no record of who used the car and no one to manage it?"

Yunjie glanced at him, as if wondering why he kept asking this question, but as a bar clerk, he still patiently replied: "We still have two good cars in the bar. No one wants to use this one that is about to be scrapped. There is no record of the car, so if anyone wants to use it, just take the key."

"Is there a camera in the parking lot? I'm afraid my car will be scratched." Lu Rankong asked suddenly.

Yun Jie replied: "There used to be a camera, but after many guests who came here gave their opinions, they removed the camera."

Lan Yu can know these people's dignity from the luxury cars outside. For some reason, he does not want his whereabouts to be photographed by the camera. This is normal.

Only in this case, there is no way to know who drove the van that night.

The three of them continued to walk forward. There were private rooms on both sides of the corridor. The doors were closed and there was no shelter at the end, revealing a dark open space.