Chapter 030

Lan Yu devoted himself to the process of making dolls, and the dolls were quickly formed under his hands.

Halfway through, he noticed that Lu Rankong hadn't stared at him anymore, holding a round stone in his left hand and a small carving knife in his right, focusing on carving something.

The stone was picked up outside the mine in the morning.

Neither of them spoke, each doing his own thing amidst the sound of sewing machines in the hall.

Lan Yu finally sewed the ears of the last doll, threw it in the air happily, and then threw it into the bamboo basket.

When I looked up, I realized that at some point, there were only a few people left in the entire handmade house.

Basically all the prisoners have completed the task, only the ones who are really clumsy have left to finish.

There is also Lu Rankong next to him, who has been with him all the time.

"Let's go, eat dinner, take a bath, use your new shower gel and shampoo." Lu Rankong said.

Lan Yu rubbed her stiff shoulders, turned her neck and said, "Take another two minutes..."

"Okay..." Lu Rankong replied in a low voice.

Lan Yu was lowering her head to move her right wrist, and she saw a palm suddenly spread out in front of her.

The palm of his hand was wide and dry, with distinct finger joints, and a bright white gadget was held in the palm of his hand.

Look carefully, it is a round cup carved out of stone, the size of a palm, and it is very delicate. The surface was polished very smooth, with a warm luster.

"Here you..." Lu Rankong said uncomfortably.

Lan Yu picked up the cup curiously and liked it very much. Thinking that this person had found so many toiletries for himself today, he whispered: "It looks good..."

"Well, if you like, I will make a set for you." Lu Rankong looked at other places.

"I like it..." Lan Yu said, "It's just a bit small, it seems that drinking water is not very convenient."

Lu Rankong turned his head quickly, and said in surprise: "This is for you to play, not for drinking water."

Seeing that Lan Yu was a little startled, he added: "Of course, I can also make a big one for you and use it to drink water."

Lan Yu placed the cup in his palm and looked at it with love. Lu Rankong said in an uneasy manner: "This is a handicraft, don’t you understand? It’s hard work, a treasure, not for drinking water. Maybe you only know how to beat and beat , I don’t have anything in my mind, I don’t understand this, I can teach you some common sense in this area when I’m free.”

Lan Yu's face slowly became gloomy, holding the cup, and sneered: "Yes, I only know how to fight all the time, my mind is empty, my eyes are almost blind, and the colors are indistinguishable."

He put the cup back into Lu Rankong's hands, "Return your efforts and treasures to you, I don't want it anymore."

After speaking, he picked up his basket of dolls and walked out.