Chapter 042

Lan Yu felt that the next thing would not develop well, and couldn't help holding his breath.

Officer Liu wiped away the tears from the frame, and his voice trembled slightly: "On July 24 last year, there were still two months before we were together. I have a week off. I can’t wait to be on the star of the delivery of supplies. Ship, go to the main star to meet him."

The huge starship slowly landed on the military docking apron of Sasu Star. Liu Zhao carried his simple luggage and waited at the exit of the ship early.

"Police Officer Liu, so active, the starship hasn't stopped yet." A starship soldier who knew him greeted with a smile.

Liu Zhao explained kindly: "It's been a long time since I returned to the main star, I was a little excited."

"Understand, understand." The starship squeezed his eyes again, "Need me to introduce you to some bars? The omega and beta in there are quite exciting."

This star warrior often handed over with Liu Zhao when he was transporting supplies or prisoners, so he was more familiar with him. Knowing that he was very soft-tempered, he joked.

Liu Zhao waved his hand again and again, "No, no, no, I'm not interested in these."

The Starship Soldier laughed loudly.

After the starship came to a complete stop, the hatch opened and the long gangway hung to the ground. Liu Zhao was the first to step out of the cabin, trot off the gangway, and boarded the shuttle bus.

It was past ten o'clock in the evening, and the shipyard was very remote. He finally called for a taxi at the terminal. As a result, the car hadn't stopped, and a person rushed out of the diagonal stab and opened the door first.

If it were normal, Liu Zhao would never fight and wait patiently for the next car. But not today. Every minute and every second before I saw the thread was so long and hard to endure.

He can't wait any longer.

Liu Zhao stood in the door of the car and prevented the person from getting in the car. He said, "This is the car I called. You can order another one by yourself."

The man looked at Liu Zhao from head to toe.

He didn't wear a police uniform today. It was just a very ordinary coat. The style was a bit outdated and old-fashioned, but he was ironed so hard. The small hair **** worn out on the cuffs were carefully cut off before he set off.

Leather shoes are the kind of leather shoes that middle-aged men love most. They have no special features. They are popular brands. Although the leather surface has a few wrinkles, it is very brightly brushed.

The man stared at Liu Zhao fiercely, trying to scare the ordinary man away, but he was not afraid, even with a kind smile on his chubby face.

"Unlucky..." the man murmured, leaving the car door with his hand and stepping back two steps.

Liu Zhao got into the taxi and closed the door.

"No. 12, Changda Street, Luya District, next to Black Crow Bar." He couldn't wait to recite the place name that he knew in his heart.

This is the place Xu rented in Sa Su Xing. He found a job in a nearby bar and waited for the end of Liu Zhao's tenure while working.

The taxi headed towards the destination, and Liu Zhao sat in the car, looking forward to and excited. Today, Xu is on day shift and is now at home. It is estimated that he is sitting on the old single-person sofa, drinking beer and watching today's news program.