Chapter 003

Lan Yu was sitting in the helicopter with an ion cannon at his feet.

During the time that the helicopter was shaking and taking off, he had quickly passed through the scenes he had acted in his head, and chose the one that was most suitable for the current situation.

Art comes from life, and he decided to follow that scene.

The helicopter climbed to a height equal to the top of the mall, and then circled around the cactus.

Through the entire glass wall surrounded on all sides, Lan Yu saw that there were several hostages with bombs blocking the stairs as described by the police, and the other hostages squatted on the ground with their heads in their hands.

Hearing the sound of the helicopter, everyone looked over.

The squatting on the ground begging, standing in front of the escalator with a bomb hung on, shaking all over, tears streaming down.

A tall and strong man in a black combat uniform, holding a gun in his right hand and a remote control in his left hand, stood in the crowd and looked at the helicopter. He also saw Lan Yu squatting in the doorway.

Because of the long thorns on the cactus, he knew very well that the helicopter could not approach, so he didn't panic, and smiled provocatively at Lan Yu.

There was a long scar on his face, and he was moved by this smile, looking very hideous.

Lan Yu's heart burst, a little nervous, subconsciously trying to avoid her eyes, and then abruptly held back.

Stage fright is absolutely not allowed now, and if you are afraid, you will lose first, and that energy will vent a bit.

In just an instant, he adjusted his emotions to enter the role, and stared at Scar Man in the air.

He didn't make any movements, there was no expression on his face, only his eyes were 90% indifferent and 10% compassionate.

Faced with such an expression battle, just look at each other with such eyes.

It's like watching a dead person.

The Scar Man was really irritated. He put away his smile, his face was gloomy, and he held the gun in his hand and made a mouth shape at the glass: bang!

There were red lines in his eyes, morbidly excited, even though Lan Yu knew that the glass could not be penetrated, his heart trembled.

It's just that although he was flustered, his face was still calm, and he turned his eyes to see where Scar Man was.

His gaze swept lightly across the ceiling and beige floor tiles, with eight points of indifference and two points of pickiness, as if he was looking at a coffin.

All the hostages held their breath, and the crying stopped choking, rolling their eyes to watch the undercurrent surging between them.

At this moment, Scar Man couldn't help it and took a step forward.

He held the gun in his right hand, held the remote control with his left hand, raised his **** to Lan Yu, and briefly left the red round key with his thumb.