Chapter 008

In the early morning of the next morning, Lan Yu was taken by someone sent by the general to make a record and described the situation of the Longter star in detail.

-It was detailed until he smashed three coffee cups before finishing the record.

When he appeared at the entrance of the training ground, the soldiers who were sitting resting on the spot jumped up.

"Hello Colonel K."

"Colonel K."

Lan Yu walked in front of them in a straight military uniform, pulling his fingers out of his gloves one by one.

The line of sight crossed the faces of the soldiers, and the black eyes were as piercing as two cold pools.

He stopped in front of a soldier with his chest and head up and looked at him.

The soldier held his breath, and seemed to have no ups and downs in his chest.

Lan Yu lowered her head and took off her gloves, and threw them to Kong Fei beside her without looking, and said, "Buttons..."

The soldier did not react and remained motionless.

Lan Yu raised her head slightly, looking at him from under the low brim, "Buttons..."

The soldier finally understood, and quickly fastened the top buckle that he had untied during the rest.

The hands are trembling all the time.

Lan Yu continued to walk forward, gliding over them one by one.

Suddenly stopped, grabbed the whip held by Kong Fei next to him, and swung it towards the front.

Huh!

The long whip made a crisp sound in the air, and the hat of a soldier in the middle of the team fell to the ground, and the grunt rolled twice.

"If you can't wear your military cap, then you don't have to wear it."

The soldiers were silent, and half of the training ground was silent, in sharp contrast with the other half.

"What are they arguing?" Lan Yu frowned and looked in that direction.

The soldiers over there didn't know what they were doing, they all gathered together and burst into cheers from time to time.

However, they were not under Lan Yu's control, and were in charge of other officers.

"I don't know, maybe their trainer is back." Kong Fei replied in a low voice.

"Who is their trainer?"

"Lu Rankong..."

It turned out to be Lu Rankong's soldiers, no wonder it was so noisy.

Lan Yu turned his head and ordered several captains standing in the first row: "Practice firearms this morning and review yesterday's content."

"Yes..."

The morning was spent in training, and Lan Yu meticulously completed his teaching tasks.