Chapter 019

The room was silent, Lan Yu spread the injection in her palm and asked Mrs. Wang, "Do you know what this is?"

Mrs. Wang turned pale and shook her head.

"This is the K5 developed for the Longteers—"

"HR5." Lu Rankong interjected.

Lan Yu sneered: "This kind of KR5, maybe you have heard of it. It's easy to find out if it's a Longteer, you can tell with just a shot."

Lu Rankong closed his mouth again when he wanted to say something.

Lan Yu raised his hand, and the sharp needle tip faced Mrs. Wang's neck.

At this moment, Mrs. Wang moved swiftly and suddenly, the next second, Wang Wei was choked with a dagger in his throat.

"Let me go, or kill him." There were more voices in her voice, hoarse and unpleasant, as if two people were speaking at the same time.

Wang Wei trembled his lips: "Li Han, you, you are not Li Han, what have you done to Li Han?"

"Shut up..." Mrs. Wang's hand was passed forward, and a dark red stream ran down his neck.

Lu Rankong raised his gun and took aim: "She is not your wife anymore, she is the Longteer we are looking for."

Wang Wei's face was pale and his lips trembled. He was much taller than Mrs. Wang, but he couldn't get away with his neck, so he could only retreat to the window along with him.

Lan Yu stared closely at Madam Wang's movements, holding the injection in her palms, and slowly leaning towards the door with Lu Rankong.

Mrs. Wang stood by the open carved mahogany window, smiled, her expression unspeakably weird.

She opened her mouth, and both channels sounded at the same time: "Colonel K, Colonel Lu, it will be indefinitely later."

As soon as the voice fell, a human-shaped green shadow appeared on her body, which was translucent, and went out of the window like a plume of smoke, condensed into a solid body while running, turning into a green-skinned person.

Mrs. Wang closed her eyes and fell to the ground lifelessly.

Lan Yu and Lu Rankong rushed out of the gate, just in time to see the green-skinned man flashing out of the iron gate of the villa.

The red light outside the villa was flashing, and the cordon had been pulled up. Seven or eight policemen surrounded the body of the insect king on the stone fence on the right, and two people in charge of recording stood at the gate.

As soon as Lu Rankong raised his gun to the front, the green-skinned man stopped in front of one of the policemen. Before he had time to make any response, he jumped on it and turned into smoke and disappeared in the air.

The policeman shuddered, convulsively covered his head with his hands, and the record folder snapped to the ground.

Seeing the Longte star man got into his spiritual domain, Lu Rankong didn't dare to shoot.

"K." He yelled.

"I know..." Lan Yu flashed past him holding the injection and rushed over.