Chapter 086

Lu Rankong's powerful arms and embrace made Lan Yu gradually calm down, just like that around his waist and motionless.

After a long time, Lu Rankong asked softly, "Do you still want to cry?"

"I didn't cry..." Lan Yu sniffed.

"Well, just rely on me to rest for a while, do you want to rest?"

Lan Yu said dullly: "I don't want to..."

Lu Rankong leaned down and kissed him on the top of his head, and said, "If you don't want to, let's go. Let's visit your spiritual realm."

"Don't move..." Lan Yu looked like coquettish and impatient, with a deep nasal sound.

"Good, good, still."

Lu Rankong raised his hand and stroked his hair. After a while, Lan Yu raised his head and said, "Let's go and take a look in the spiritual realm."

"Row……"

"Your chest is wet." Lan Yu whispered with red nose and red eyes.

Lu Rankong lowered his head and glanced, "I just drank water and got wet, it doesn't matter, it will be dried out in a while."

He took Lan Yu's hand and walked to the kitchen. There was still a small door on the wall. He opened the door and walked out.

"Ah!" When she noticed the void around her and under her feet, Lan Yu screamed shortly and grasped the person next to her.

"Don't be afraid, you can step on the ground." Lu Rankong put his arms around his shoulders, "I was shocked at first, but we are mental bodies and won't fall down."

"In which direction did I see the passage just now?" Lu Rankong looked around, "over there, I saw it."

Lan Yu looked in the direction he was pointing and saw that the huge space was distorted, forming a transparent circular channel.

Lu Rankong led him forward and stopped at the passageway, "Let's go, go through."

Lan Yu was instinctively afraid of this strange scene, so he closed his eyes and Lu Rankong pulled him into the passage.

A few seconds later, I heard Lu Rankong exclaim: "Where is this?"

Lan Yu quickly opened his eyes and saw a large yard in front of him. Some children were running and chasing, and another one-year-old toddler was walking on a flat place, being led by a half-year-old child.

"When I came here before, what I saw was you filming." Lu Rankong said.

A smile slowly appeared on Lan Yu's face: "This is the orphanage I lived in when I was young."

Lu Rankong looked at him and said, "Let's go, let's find where you are."

Children were screaming and playing everywhere, and there were aunts on the side of the yard drying the wet sheets. Lu Rankong was about to walk forward, but was pulled by Lan Yu, "I'm not here..."

"Where is that?"

"This is free time. I usually stay in the small woods in the backyard."

He pulled Lu Rankong to the backyard. There were children running along the way. Although he knew that they couldn't touch each other, he still habitually avoided them.

The so-called backyard is a wasteland behind the orphanage, where forests are naturally overgrown with a small path in the middle. The two walked not far along the trail, and they saw a boy from the back.

The boy and the brown bear doll sat side by side on the big rock, looking at the sunset in the distance, the thin and small back figure was a bit lonely.