Chapter 005

Lan Yu stared at the back figure in front of him closely, and saw that although Alpha carried a heavy burden, his figure was extremely agile.

He jumped to the end of the fairy thorn, then flew across a distance of seven or eight meters, fell to the top of the next building, and continued to run forward on the rooftop.

The gray shirt was stirred by the wind, like a flexible leopard.

Lan Yu speeded up, and jumped to the top of the building next to him, catching up.

Due to more storms, most of the buildings on Kata Star are not high, they are all five or six floors, and they are also very close to each other.

Residents here like to dry clothes on the top roof, or spread out the cut black fruit slices and dry them to make a local food called black fruit pie.

Both of them were running wildly, passing through the various kinds of sheets, stepping on the dried black fruits all over the floor, and leaping over seven or eight buildings in just one minute, leaving behind the parallel vehicles on the street below their feet. .

Some residents who squatted on the roof and searched for dried black fruits felt that there seemed to be black shadows passing by before their eyes, the clothes rails tipped over, and the sheets fell to the ground.

He looked up and saw that there was nothing around him. When he was wondering, another black shadow swept past with the wind, and the freshly laid dried black fruits were kicked all over the floor.

This time, he hurriedly stood up and looked ahead, there were two prancing figures far away. The one in the front looks bloated, maybe it's a burden.

"Did you thieves start jumping on the roof during the day? Blackheart K can be nearby!" The residents threw out the dried black fruits in their hands and shouted angrily.

A cross street appeared in front, separating the two buildings by a full ten meters, a bit far away.

The young man carried the bag of bombs, and when he rushed to the edge of the roof, a sudden stop came to a halt, and the first half of his feet hung dangerously outside the roof.

Lan Yu chased up from behind, saw this scene, but didn't stop at her feet, and pulled a clothes pole from the roof smoothly, and when she rushed to the edge, she pushed it hard and flew towards the opposite side.

On the street, there are vehicles and pedestrians waiting for a red light, or they are looking ahead anxiously or patiently, and no one notices anyone passing by.

A young alpha stood on the street, took out a ring box, and knelt down on one knee to the charming little boyfriend beside him, "I hope you will be taken care of by me for the rest of your life, I love—"

Before he finished speaking, he was covered by the falling floral sheets.

Lan Yu stepped in the air and landed steadily to the top of the opposite building. Before confiscating the forward impulse, he heard a roar from behind: "Next."

He quickly turned around and reached out to pick up the oncoming black shadow. At the moment of grasping, the two arms were numb for a while, and they staggered back two steps.

It's too heavy, and I don't know how the man can still walk fast while carrying this.

The sound of the baggage made him too late to think too much, grabbing the sleeves of the two windbreakers and flicking them on his shoulders, and continued to dash forward in the direction.