Chapter 018

After Wang Wei finished speaking, he wanted to go out and see what the police were doing in the yard, but Lan Yu stopped him.

"Mrs. Wang, come and listen." Lan Yu said.

Mrs. Wang let go of her daughter, holding her skirt corners a bit cramped, and recalled: "I was born by the main star, followed by my parents and came to live in Kata Star. She met my husband after being introduced and gave birth to a daughter after two years of marriage. …"

Lan Yu listened while observing Wang Simiao.

From the first time he saw the little girl to the present, there was only a hole in her dark eyes, as if all the light had been sucked away, and there was no emotion.

—The premise is not to take the rabbit in her arms.

Will Wang Simiao be that Longte star?

"Colonel K, do I have to go on?" After Madam Wang saw no response from Lan Yu, she asked softly.

Lan Yu recovered: "No need..."

Mrs. Wang breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Then can I bring Si Miao back to the house?"

"No..." Lan Yu shook her finger. "She has to say..."

"What did she say?" Wang Weiteng stood up from the sofa and said loudly: "You have seen it too, she can't say a word."

Lan Yu looked at it quickly, his eyes were like two ice skates, and the rest of his words were frozen in his throat, and he had to sit back with his neck.

Lan Yu got up, walked in front of Wang Simiao, bent over and looked at her.

Wang Simiao's eyes passed through him, falling into the distance empty.

Wang Wei owed his body to speak and stopped, Madam Wang stretched out her hand slightly nervously, as if Lan Yu made a little move, she was about to **** Wang Simiao back.

"Did she slowly become like this?" Lan Yu asked.

Wang Wei said: "No, there were no signs before, and it became like this overnight."

Lan Yu straightened up and said, "To elaborate..."

After Wang Wei was silent for a moment, he sighed, "My wife was with her that night, Li Han, you can tell Colonel K."

With sadness in her eyes, Mrs. Wang twisted her hands anxiously, and said, "That was half a year ago. I remember that night Si Miao was painting in front of the window. I just made a vase cushion next to her. , She suddenly fell in front of the window and kept twitching..."

When Mrs. Wang said this, she covered her face and choked up. Wang Wei raised his hand to hug her beside him, and patted comfortingly.

Willow branch interjected in the corner: "When we caught up, the young lady was already in a coma, and she became like this when she woke up."

Lan Yu looked at Wang Simiao. She didn't seem to hear others telling her story. She still sat blankly with a dull expression.

"What did the doctor say?" he asked.

Wang Wei said in a dumb voice: "It is said that she was stimulated by the outside world. But until now, we don't know exactly what stimulation she has received. I am just such a daughter. If she is not good, I will earn more money. What's the use?"

"The money you earned should also be vomited." Lan Yu said.

"Take it up, throw it up, it doesn't matter."

Lan Yu squatted in front of Wang Simiao again, staring at the change in her expression, stretched out his hand to pinch the rabbit in her arms, and slowly pulled it out.