Chapter 027

Lan Yu closed her eyes, but couldn't sleep even more.

The people next to him are like a stove, with a steady flow of heat, wrapped in a strong alpha atmosphere, and tightly enveloped him.

The left side of his body and the right side of Lu Rankong are next to each other, especially when they both wear only big pants and vests, from the shoulder to the calf, all the way hot.

He lay stiffly all over, not daring to move, like a quiet wax figure. It's just that I can't help regretting it. I knew it was so, even if I slept on a hard bed, I had to return the mattress to him.

He thought that Lu Rankong was asleep, but he suddenly turned his head and leaned to his side and smelled it.

"Why?" Lan Yu desperately posted on the wall.

"You don't smell the same."

"I use the same soap, where can it be different?" Lan Yu raised his hand and pushed his face away.

"It seems a little bit sweeter than me." Lu Rankong said.

Lan Yu said coldly: "Tomorrow I will exchange soap with you."

"No, how can I care about this as an alpha."

"Don't care, then are you still smelling?"

Lu Rankong smiled, turned his head, and closed his eyes.

Lan Yu heard that he fell asleep soon this time, breathing lightly and slowly.

He exhaled slowly, turned sideways calmly, facing the wall. The mattress under him was very soft, and the back was warm. A sleepy feeling hit him, and he fell asleep without knowing it.

The entire Quya Prison was quiet, except for the guards, all fell asleep.

A few sharp whistles sounded, followed by the wake-up call, Lan Yu opened his eyes, there was a short blank in his mind, and he didn't know where he was for a while.

Until I heard the prison guard shouting outside: "Get up, all get up..."

He tried to rub his eyes in a daze, but found that he couldn't move at all, and he was being held tightly by an arm that lay across his waist.

At some point, Lu Rankong had already embraced him, his back pressed against his chest, his hands and feet tied tightly.

Lan Yu made a profit and wanted to sit up.

"Don't move..." A low-pitched male voice sounded in the ear, with a nasal sound that had just woke up.

Lan Yu stopped struggling, turned to look at him laboriously, and said, "I got up..."

"I know..." Lu Rankong's breath flew into his ears.

"Know that you still—"

Without finishing a sentence, Lan Yu's audiotape jammed. His waist and hips were being pressed by the same hard object.

Lu Rankong sensed the stiffness of his body, took his leg off his body, moved it back, and said, "Alpha, this is a normal physiological phenomenon, let alone you don't."