Chapter 059

In the silence, a terminal sound rang in the enclosed space.

This voice rescued Lu Rankong, who was being watched closely by Lan Yu. He quickly looked down and said: "The army has picked up our car. I just entered the city. I will send the location."

Lan Yu said slowly: "Since the car is here, let's go down. It can be considered as the most important part of your dating process, fulfilling your aspirations when you were young."

Lu Rankong nodded and said sincerely: "Yes, this wish is finally fulfilled. It is really beautiful to kiss your beloved one on the top of the Ferris wheel."

Lan Yu glanced at him with a faint smile, turned around and opened the closed door and got out.

Lu Rankong secretly let out a long breath behind him.

Getting off the Ferris wheel was a lot easier, and soon reached the ground. The two of them put on the paper bags on the lawn again and left the city park.

Before the car arrived, there was a row of benches on the side of the road, and the two of them went over to sit down and wait. Just sitting down, a little girl stumbled up next to her.

This little girl is about one or two years old, her hair **** a little bit. I was still learning to walk, and my chubby feet walked erratically, a little wobbly.

Lan Yu looked at her intently, watching her half-raising both hands, half-running and half-walking forward, the young omega father followed behind him with a smile on his face.

When the two father and daughter walked away, Lan Yu saw Lu Rankong next to him still staring in that direction. He moved in his heart and pretended to ask casually, "Do you like children?"

"I don't like..." Lu Rankong replied quickly, like an answer that had been thought about many times.

Lan Yu was a little surprised: "I don't like..."

"Yes, kids are the most annoying, noisy." Lu Rankong frowned.

Lan Yu was silent for a moment, and then asked, "If it's your own child, don't you like it?"

"I don't like it even more..." Lu Rankong raised the volume slightly: "Others' people will be noisy for a while, my own's people will be noisy all day long, and I will go crazy thinking about it.

Lan Yu's heart sank. He stared at Lu Rankong closely and asked the most critical question, "If I were an omega, would you not like a child born with you? Of course I said if ."

"No—" Lu Ran wanted to answer without thinking, Lan Yu interrupted him quickly, "Think clearly, and then answer after you think clearly. I want to listen to your true thoughts."

Lu Rankong opened his mouth, and realized that Lan Yu's eyes were very serious and a little nervous. He finally swallowed what he wanted to say, and said with difficulty, "How could that be possible."

After speaking, he turned his head.

"Since it is if, then you have to imagine, imagine that I am an omega, do you like the child you have?" Lan Yu stretched out his hand, held his chin and broke it, letting him face herself.

"Suppose..." Lu Rankong couldn't move his head, so he looked to the other side erraticly, "Don't like it..."

Lan Yu coaxed unwillingly: "Our two kids, maybe there are still two. One is a little alpha girl, no one can bully her, the other is a little omega boy, white and tender. It may also be beta, he is chubby. Yes, just like the little girl just now."

Lu Rankong did not say a word.

Lan Yu said in the sweetest voice: "The baby's eyes must look like me. Do you think it looks good?"