Chapter 007

It has been a long time since Lan Yu walked out of the bathroom, and when he thought of the scene just now, his face was beating with enthusiasm.

He understands that these are all normal physiological needs, not to mention the young and strong alpha, he himself will take care of it from time to time.

But it was one thing to know, and it was another thing to actually encounter it, let alone the thin wall that made the subwoofer groan like ringing in the ears.

He didn't suppress the panic until he walked into the small kitchen and started cooking dinner.

Dinner time in the barracks is six o'clock. Lan Yu sometimes goes to the restaurant to eat. When he doesn't want to go, he asks Kong Fei to send him to the dormitory.

It's seven o'clock now, and it's too early for dinner. But the food is not good at first, so it's better to cook it yourself.

There were the ingredients prepared the previous two days in the refrigerator. He skillfully made a steak, mixed a plate of salad, and brought it to the round table on the small balcony.

Lu Rankong in 303 next door also took a shower and watched a movie in the house. The dialogues of the male and female protagonists mixed with background music, drifting over clearly.

"No, you don't want to go to the battlefield, so many omegas that have lost alpha, I don't want to become one of them crying."

"My dear, listen to me, in order to defend Sasu Star, as a Maker, I must go to the battlefield."

Lan Yu hasn't calmed down and watched the movie during this period. Now that he heard those lines, he couldn't help but look over the balcony frequently.

The third military barracks is stationed outside of Bell, the main city of Kata Star, surrounded by the sea on three sides. His small balcony faces a piece of the sea, and the scenery is beautiful.

Whether it is breathing the sea breeze in the morning and waiting for the sunrise, or quietly admiring the moon on the sea at night, or making a few sweet afternoon teas, this balcony is the best place.

—As long as you don’t turn your head to look at the balcony next door to 303.

I don't know who designed this dormitory building. The balconies of the two adjacent suites are pasted together, except for the short iron fence between them.

He walked out of the room for the first time several days after he wore it. When standing on the balcony facing the sea, he only felt that the frustration and anxiety in his heart had been swept away.

Then he turned his head and saw 303 next door, and almost fell into autism again.

On the adjacent balcony, the uniform light gray floor tiles can no longer see the original color, they are covered with a thick layer of ash, and piles of messy scrap copper and rotten iron are piled up.

A few of the socks that were hanging in the air were not taken back, and they were clipped on the hanger like dried bacon, spinning stiffly in the wind.

There are two craft iron leaves on the black lacquered carved fence, and slippers are hung on the left and right leaves respectively.

I don't know how many wind and rain the slippers have withstood, and the long brown fluff is twisted into strands.

Lan Yu was born to be clean, and usually only takes more than a week outside of acting. No matter how busy or tired, the first thing he does when he goes home is to clean inside and out.