Chapter 088

This estrus period lasted for six days in total, and Lu Rankong was so busy.

When the craze subsided, he must seize the time to wash Lan Yu's body, apply body lotion and face cream skillfully, change the sheets quickly, and then go to cook.

This whole set of procedures must be fast, because Lan Yu's craze interval time is uncertain, it may be a few hours, or it may not move all afternoon, and there are only more than half an hour between the two.

He was still slicing three millimeters of shredded pork, Lan Yu was standing at the door of the kitchen, looking at him with a flushed face, panting a little bit hastily.

He was so panicked that he threw the kitchen knife, the kitchen shook, kicked over the trash can, and said while **** his apron, "Here comes..."

As a result, they could only make do with nutrients for that dinner.

Another time the sun was very good. At Lan Yu's order, he took all the beddings to the lawn to dry. As soon as they were hung, the terminal rang, and when they looked at the number, it turned out to be Lan Yu in the bedroom upstairs.

"How long are you?" Lan Yu's voice was dull, charming with unknown meaning.

"Come here..." Lu Rankong took off his shirt as he ran, and the dried bedding was torn off the lawn.

Fortunately, although the bedding is too late, there are soft sofas that can be used.

Lu Rankong was already able to manage his time well, changing the sheets first, throwing away the dirty washing machine, then blowing into the kitchen like a whirlwind, boiling soup and cooking rice, and rushing back to the bedroom on the second floor to wash the groggy Lan Yu.

His cooking skills are advancing at a rapid pace, and he can cook vegetables while cutting out piles of three millimeters of shredded pork. And without Lan Yu's guidance, the cooked food tasted pretty good.

The delivery staff of Guangda and Guangtong have been able to climb the fence very skillfully, delivering fresh ingredients and fruits every day. Lu Rankong did his best to make food in different ways.

When the last wave of enthusiasm was over, when Lan Yu stood in front of the mirror after taking a shower, she saw the people inside her face radiant and affectionate. It was obvious that she had passed a perfect estrus period.

Looking at the marked glands on the back of his neck, he hesitated, and he still attached omega and alpha glands to them.

After all, he hasn't retired, so if his identity can be revealed, don't reveal it.

Putting on a straight and ironed military uniform again, he walked out of the bathroom and saw Lu Rankong sitting on the sofa, typing information on the terminal.

"I have shielded Director Wang these days. I guess he is going crazy. Now I can tell him that the Longte star has already taken care of it, so he can rest assured." Lu Rankong said.

Lan Yu didn't reply, hesitantly stopped.

"What's the matter?" Lu Rankong asked.

"I was in the spiritual realm before, and I saw my grandfather drink the exorcism soup for me when I was a kid, and I told me to memorize the formula in it." Lan Yu said hesitantly.

Lu Rankong stopped his hand movement and looked up at him.

"It's just that I can't remember the details. For example, the content of the formula should be memorized very well, but I don't have any impression now." Lan Yu said frustratedly: "Otherwise, it can be provided to the research institute."