Chapter 052

After eating, Lu Rankong threw all the disposable tableware into the garbage bin, and cleaned the kitchen. After coming out, I looked at the terminal time and asked Lan Yu, "Are you tired? Do you want to sleep?"

"What time is it?" Lan Yu asked.

"Ten p.m……"

"I slept for so long in the afternoon, and I don't want to sleep now." Lan Yu said lazily, lying on the sofa.

Lu Rankong walked to the sofa and sat down, turned on the terminal, and fiddled with the floating screen that popped up with his fingers.

Lan Yu saw that it was a star map, and the stars near and far were slowly turning.

Lu Rankong turned it off after looking at it for a while, and said, "Don't lie down, get up."

"Why are you up?"

"Take you to see something nice."

"What's so good?"

Lu Rankong smiled, picked up the remote control on the table, and turned off the lights in the house.

Lan Yu's eyes were suddenly dark, and he couldn't see anything. He sat up in the darkness and asked, "What do you want me to see if there is no light?"

Lu Rankong did not speak, Lan Yu suddenly felt a little uneasy in the pure darkness, reaching out to grab the clothes of the person before him.

The hand was still held in the air by another warm and dry hand, and Lu Rankong's voice followed: "Follow me..."

Lan Yu's anxiety flew away suddenly, letting him get up from the sofa, walked a few steps to the right, and then stood still.

Lu Rankong's other hand was rustling and pressing something, Lan Yu did not ask, and stood quietly.

Until suddenly light appeared in front of my eyes.

It was misty light, as if it could not be seen through the deep water, and gradually became clearer and clearer, as if the fog disappeared and the sky appeared.

Then, a vast expanse of space appeared in his eyes.

Because I was in the dark at the beginning, my eyes had already adapted. Now I look outside and find that everything is so clear, large and small stars hanging in the distance, glowing with gentle or strong light.

Lan Yu was shocked by the picture and held his breath.

I don't know how long I watched it quietly. When I woke up, I found that my surroundings were unobstructed, my feet were empty, and my whole person seemed to be suspended in space.

Realizing that his hand was still being held tightly by Lu Rankong, he let out an exclamation and was pressed against his throat. Looking at the sofas in the room, they are still there, but they are also floating, he knows that he is still in the starship, these are only visual effects.

"In a few minutes, you will see Chaya Star." Lu Rankong's low voice sounded in his ears.

Chaya Star? Lan Yu is no stranger to this planet and has heard of it several times.

"Yes, it is the planet that Liu Zhao originally wanted to go to." Lu Rankong seemed to know what he was thinking, and said, "Chaya Star is very beautiful, with the purest sea water in Sasu, the most beautiful birds and Flowers. There is no winter, it is very warm."

After Lu Rankong finished speaking, he let go of Lan Yu's hand and sat cross-legged on the ground, saying, "Come on, sit and watch."

Lan Yu looked around, and even though he knew that there was a transparent hull, it was visually empty, making people feel that there was nothing left.