LIX.

LEAH

Will's been off all week. Of course, we spent time together and every moment we were near each other, we grew closer. It was the weekend and Will asked me to go on a date with him. It'll be our first date and I couldn't wait.

It was Saturday night. I just took my shower and done my hair and makeup. All I had to do was get dressed. I went through my closet and looked for an outfit. It was mid January, so the weather was cold. After finding something to wear, I got dressed.

I sat on my bed and placed on my boots. I finished my fit by spraying on some perfume. My fit consisted of a white tee, blue jeans, and brown boots. I also had a brown jacket to match.

                              —————————

—————————

My mom entered my room and smiled when she saw me.

"My beautiful daughter. Are you ready for your date?"

"Yeah, I'm so excited. This is our first date."

"Where y'all going?"

"I don't know, but I'll tell you all about it when it's over."

"I see you're going out as well." I looked at her.

"Yep, I'm going out with some friends of mine. You know your father's out working, so don't stay out too late."

"I won't."

The doorbell sounded.

"That must be him." I stated, going downstairs.

I opened the door, revealing Will. He looked good as hell. He wore a green long sleeved shirt with blue jeans and brown boots. His waves were on point as well as his beard. God, he was fine.

                                —————————

—————————

"Are you done drooling over me?" He smirked.

I snapped from my trance and rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, come in."

He came inside and I closed the door behind him.