LXXI.

LEAH

My alarm sounded, waking me up. I shut it off as I wiped the sleep from my eyes. After stretching for a minute or two, I got out of bed and grabbed my things for my shower before making my way into my bathroom to release myself. Afterwards, I flushed the toilet, washed my hands, brushed my teeth, and washed my face.

Once that was completed, I turned the shower on and waited a few minutes until the water was hot before stepping in. The hot water against my skin felt so good and relaxing. I began to wash my body thoroughly as I reminisced last night.

~FlashBack~

"Tell me what to do, baby." I replied in a seductive tone as I stared at Will stroking himself.

The sight of him turned me extremely on. No, I've never done this before, but Will just brings out the hoe in me. No one makes me feel the way he does. He'll always get these kinds of surprise if he's good, of course.

I can tell I caught him by surprise, but that's what I like. I want him to expect the unexpected.

"Massage that pussy nice and slow." He said in a deep voice.

Damn, his voice is sexy. The tone of it just made me wetter. I did as he said and massaged my pussy slowly. I closed my eyes as I worked my fingers.

"No, keep them eyes trained on me. I wanna see them beautiful eyes." He growled.

Will being in control like this made me feel some type of way. I love this side of him. It's like he's a completely different person. I opened my eyes and stared into his as I continued to pleasure myself.

"Finger yourself faster. Imagine my tongue fucking you."

I did as told and thrusted my fingers in and out of me a faster. I imagined it was him, tongue fucking me.

"Fuck." I moaned as I watched him beat his dick.

I bit my lip at his actions. The sight was too sexy.

"Damn." He mumbled.

"Now, picture my dick fucking the shit out of you." He added.

My imagination went from his tongue to his thick dick slamming in and out of me. I closed my eyes as I pictured him on top of me, kissing me all over my body while his dick dove in and out of my pussy.

"Oh, God." I moaned out as I laid back.

I pumped my fingers even faster as I held my breast. I know my fingers were covered in my juices. Hell, I was extremely wet.

"Shit, just like that, baby." I heard Will say.

Will's fast and deep strokes were in my mind. At this point, I didn't care if my fingers were starting to hurt a lil bit. I was too engrossed in this moment.

"Will." I moaned out as I arched my back.

The familiar feeling was at the pit of my stomach. I was so close.

"Cum for me, ma."

On command, a powerful orgasm washed over me. I laid there for a minute, gathering myself. I was in ecstasy. I brought my hand to my face to see that it was soaked. Damn.

I sat up and stared at Will. His eyes were hooded as he panted. He had a mess of his own. His dick was covered in cum. I sucked on my fingers, just to give him a lil extra something. He bit his lip as he stared into my eyes.