XXVII.

~3 Months Later~

LEAH

It was towards the end of November and school slowly, but surely was coming along. I was doing well in all of my classes, Andre and I have been getting closer, and my grandma was home from the hospital. I was very happy.

The chemotherapy was doing its job for my grandma, so the doctors allowed her to go home. Since she's been home, I've visited her everyday. I was happy that she was doing well and she'd be home for Thanksgiving.

Dre and I's relationship grew very much. We were always hanging out. If you'd see Dre, you'd see me and vice versa. He's really been an amazing friend.

It was safe to say that feelings were developing. Every time he was around, butterflies formed in my stomach. Even when I'd see his name flash across my phone screen, my heart fluttered.

Today was Friday and school was out hours ago. I was currently at Dre's house. His folks were out, so it was just him and I. We sat in his room and chilled. He was laying down while I sat up and played on my phone.

"You a virgin?" He asked out of the blue.

I glanced at him. "No, why?"

"Just asking." He shrugged.

"Are you a virgin?" I countered.

He stared at the ceiling for a minute. "Nah."

"Of course." I rolled my eyes.

"Who'd you lose it too, if you don't mind me asking."

"An asshole. That's all I'ma say, so let's move on."

"Ight."

I went back and played on my phone and scrolled through the gram. Dre sat up and pulled my hair.

"Stop."

He pulled it again.

"Dre." I said in a warning tone.

He did it again, making me annoyed.

"Quit!" I yelled, hitting him.

"Who you getting loud with?" He questioned.

"You, the fuck? Pulling my hair and shit." I said, annoyed.

"I'll pull the shit again. Fuck you gone do about it?" He challenged.

"Dre, I'll fuck you up. Keep playing with me."

"Fuck me up then." He got in my face.

"Dre, gone now." I pushed his chest.

"Nah, do it since you're big and bad." He continued.

I stared into his eyes and got lost in them as my breath got caught up in my throat. My gaze traveled to his lips then back to his eyes.

"Dre-" I whispered, then got cut off when his lips crashed onto mine.

I was stunned, but that soon ended when I kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he sat me on his lap, never breaking our kiss.

He bit my lip, asking for entrance and I sure enough gave it to him. He slipped his tongue in my mouth, causing me to moan. Our tongues danced with each other, fighting with each other for dominance.

His large hands gripped my ass and gave it a hard smack. I moaned into his mouth as my hips involuntarily grind on his dick. I could feel his bulge coming through his ball shorts.

His lips traveled to my neck, sucking and leaving kisses on it. I was sure I was gonna have a hickey. I closed my eyes and bit my lip as I held him close. He went back to attacking my lips.