LV.

LEAH

It was Friday night, the night of Tremaine's party. I already told my parents about it and they said not to stay out too late, which I wasn't. I don't do parties, but this was just something to do. I had my dress I'd be wearing laid out on my bed. I already took a good shower, so all I needed to do was get dressed.

I sat on my bed and lotioned up my arms and legs. Once I was done, I placed my black lace panties on and slipped on my dress. I didn't need a bra for it, so I was going without one. I grabbed my necklace from my jewelry box, placing it around my neck and my promise ring on my finger before slipping my feet in my heels.

Afterwards, I grabbed my flat iron and makeup bag. I went into the bathroom and did my hair and makeup. Once done, I placed a headband on my head and took a picture for the gram.

                                 —————————

—————————

The party was already in session. It started 30 minutes ago. It was 8:30 and I was late, but oh well beauty takes time. Will was riding with his friends and Tasha was riding with Katie, so I'd have to travel solo, but that's okay.

WILL

The bro's and I were already at the party. Tremaine was right, it's lit in this bitch. The music was bumping, people were drinking and smoking, and girls were dancing on guys. So much shit was going on.

We were in our own lil section, checking our surroundings.

"Yo, this party bussing." Brayden said.

"Look at that baddie over there." He pointed to a girl.

"Damn, she's hot. What you think, Will?" Danny asked.

I looked over at shorty. She was nice looking, but she didn't compare to my girl.

I just shrugged. "She's ight."

"Dudes let's not forget he's with Leah, so y'all know he only has eyes for her." Brayden said.

"Damn, right." I said.

"I'll be back, I'm going to get a drink." I walked off.

I went into the kitchen and a display of alcohol were on the counter. I grabbed a cup and poured some Hennessy in it. I was feeling good tonight. I was out with my boys about to have a good time. Not to mention, I was dripping.

I wore a black shirt with black jeans, paired with my all white Air Forces. I topped it off with a black beanie on my head, my glasses, two gold chains, a gold watch, and a gold ring.