XXXIX.

LEAH

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I grabbed it and wiped the sleep from my eyes before peering at the screen. A bunch of missed calls from Andre filled my screen. The hell he calling me for early this morning. I also noticed I had a few text messages from him.

I checked my inbox and read what he sent me. This nigga really lost his marbles. He must've not gotten the memo the last time we talked.

—————————

—————————

He was definitely starting to creep me out. I didn't bother to respond, so I closed out my message app. I got out of bed and headed into my bathroom to get my day started for school.

After doing everything I needed to do, I was finally ready. My outfit consisted of a pink jumpsuit, paired with ugg boots, and my hair hanging down. Simple, but cute.

It was December, so gotta stay warm

It was December, so gotta stay warm. Christmas was approaching and I couldn't wait. I already had my mind made up about getting Will something. What, I don't yet, but it'll come to me eventually.

I decided to skip breakfast because I wasn't really hungry. So, I grabbed my book bag and keys and headed out the door. I locked up the house before getting in my car. Liberty here I come.

—————————

I stood at my locker, putting in the combination to unlock it. Once I got it opened, a dozen red roses fell out of it. A look of confusion graced my face as I stared at them. Do I have a secret admirer? I thought as I picked them up.

A card was attached to them. It read: Hope you like the flowers.

The card didn't say who they were from though. How the hell did this person get into my locker? Shit was starting to become weird as hell.

I saw a nearby trashcan and threw the roses away. I got my books out of my locker and proceeded to class. As I got closer to class, none other than Andre was at the door posted up.