LXXXVI.

~Monday Morning~

WILL

Leah and I walked into the school, hand in hand. The date went perfectly and I got my baby back. It was like everything was back to normal.

As we walked to our lockers, we got stares from everyone. I guess they didn't think that we'd be together after the whole incident with Kani.

"People keep staring at us" I said, getting aggravated.

Leah shrugged.

"You don't care? That doesn't bother you?"

She closed her locker.

"No, it doesn't. I don't care what people think and neither should you."

"Yeah, I get that but-" I was saying before she cut me off.

"People are going to judge you until the day you die, so why get stressed over it?"

"Yeah, you're right." I agreed.

"I know." She smirked.

"Now, let's get to class." She grabbed my hand.

We walked into our English class and sat in our seats.

"It's good to be back sitting with you."

"Yeah, I agree." She smiled.

I couldn't get enough of her smile. It could brighten the entire room.

As we waited for class to start, in walked Kani.

Leah rolled her eyes at her presence.

"Ohhh, look who made up." Kani said in a childish tone.

"Bye, Kani." I said.

"Will if you ever need a recap of Miami, just let me know." She winked and walked off.

Leah stood up, but I grabbed her hand.

"Chill out, sit back down." I told her.

"She just aggravates the shit out of me." She replied, sitting back down.

"I know, but that's her motive. She wants to get under your skin. Just keep ignoring her and she'll stop."

"I've been ignoring her and her ass always have something slick to say." She said, getting upset.

"I know, but we're not gonna let her get to us again. We're just getting back good and I'll be damned if I let her fuck it up again."

"Yeah, you're right."

"I know." I smirked.

"Cocky ass." She playfully hit my shoulder.

We both laughed and kept regular conversation until class started.

KANI

Look at them laughing and up on each other. It makes me sick seeing them together. Just when I thought I finally did it, I finally broke up the "power couple," they get right back together.

I'm all out of ideas at this point. There's nothing that can stop them two from being together. FUCK!

Why I had to mess up what I had with Will? I took him for granted.

I miss when we'd hang out. He'd sometimes use that cute lil nickname he gave me. I could never forget that day.

~Flashback~

"I need to give you a nickname."

"A nickname? We ain't too old for nicknames?" He asked.