LXIX.

LEAH

"Fuck, daddy!" I cried out as I rode Will.

After practice, I went home to freshen up before I stopped by Will's house. He was very upset over the weekend about Jenny's, so I wanted to make sure he was good. What started as us having simple conversation, turned into something hot and steamy.

Hell, it's been a minute since we had sex and your girl was in need of some dick. His mom was working, so why not have a lil fun? This should help him get his mind off of things.

"Shit, ride this shit!" He grunted as he thrusted his dick upwards, matching my pace.

Minutes later, I hopped off him and got into the 69 position. I took his dick into my mouth even with the condom on. I sucked his dick as I felt him eat my pussy. Damn, this nigga knew how to work that tongue of his. I couldn't focus on his dick as his tongue did tricks of its own on my clit.

"Shit!" I moaned as I felt him fingering me.

He got from underneath me and laid me flat on my stomach. He slipped his dick between my wet folds and put a lil bit of his weight on me. We were pelvis to pelvis. I held my eyes closed and enjoyed the feeling of his dick moving inside me. He got faster with his thrusts, leaving wet kisses on my shoulder blade.

"Fuck me, baby! Shit!" I cried out.

"You gone pull that teasing shit again?" He nibbled on my ear.

I shook my head no.

"Words." He stroked me deeper than before.

"No, baby." I groaned.

He pulled out and sat up. I already knew he wanted me on all fours, so that's the position I got in. I put the perfect arch in my back.

Will slid himself back in, grunting at the contact.

What started off as steady strokes, turned into relentless pounding. I screamed to the top of my lungs as he pulled my hair back.

His neighbors could probably hear my loud ass, but I didn't give a damn. With the way the bed was hitting the wall, I could've sworn we'd bust a hole in that bitch.

"S-Slow d-dow....fuck!" I bellowed out.

I couldn't get my words out.

"You like this shit? Hm, you like this shit?" He rubbed my clit rapidly as he pounded my pussy.

"Yessss!!!!" I screamed.

"Yes, what?" He continued his movements.

"Yessss, daddy!!!!! Shit!!!!!" I whimpered, throwing my ass back on his dick.

My juices ran down my thighs, dripping on his sheets.

"Fuck!" He shouted as he pulled out of me.

He turned me over and pulled me to the edge of the bed. After tapping his dick against my pussy a few times, he shoved himself back inside me. His strokes became faster as he hit my spot. I brought his face towards mine and kissed him hard. Our tongues invaded each other's space as they fought for dominance.

In a swift motion, he lifted my legs into the air, giving himself all the room he needed. He gave long strokes as he looked into my eyes. I was in ecstasy. I ran my hands down his body, feeling every muscle, every ab, he had to offer.

Suddenly, the doorbell rung and Will stopped his movements.

"I need to get that." He replied.

"Don't stop." I stated with pleading eyes.