XXXVI.

WILL

I was finally back in school after one of my lil episodes and I was actually glad to be back. I had a couple of things to do today, regarding my best friend and my so called "girlfriend." It was going to be an interesting day in class today.

I walked into English class and the first person I see is Leah. She was sitting at her desk, looking over her notes. My eyes instantly lit up.

I loved the fact that she came over to check on me. She was the only one that came over. Danny and the twins texted me to see why I wasn't in school, but they never came over.

I was so happy knowing that we both still cared for each other. Leah was my everything before the fall out, so I hope we can get back to that connection.

"Hey." I said with a cheesy smile.

"Hey, looks like you're in a good mood." She smiled.

"Yeah, I'm feeling a lot better, thanks to you."

"Thanks to who?" Kani questioned, walking through the door.

"Why do your ass always pop up, damn." Leah rolled her eyes.

"How'd she help you feel better? Huh, Will?" Kani asked with an attitude.

"I'll just talk to you after class, Leah." I walked towards my seat.

She nodded and went back to her notes.

"So, you're not going to answer my question?!" Kani shouted.

"No, I'm not, so keep your voice down before you cause a scene."

"I don't care about no damn scene, answer my question!" She continued to yell.

"No, now leave me alone, damn!" I yelled, getting frustrated.

I sat in my seat, taking out my notebook for class. By then, the whole class was already staring at Kani and I.

"Alright, everyone take your seats. Let's get ready to go over notes." Said Ms. Jones, walking into the room.

Kani walked over to my desk, slamming her hands on top of it.

"What's wrong with you? Go somewhere with all that." I stated.

"Are y'all fucking?!" She asked, pissed off.

"Ms. Jackson, I will not tolerate that type of language in my class!" Ms. Jones shouted.

"Are y'all fucking?" She asked again.

I just sat there with my head in my hands. She walked up to Leah's desk.

"Can I help you?" Leah asked, unbothered.

"So, y'all fucking?" She asked again.

Leah laughed in her face.

"I don't know what's so funny bitch, answer me!" Kani shouted.

"Okay, that's it! Leave my room, Ms. Jackson!" Ms. Jones pointed to the door.

Leah got up out of her seat, getting in Kani's face.

"One thing you're not about to do hoe, is disrespect me cause you're having man problems. I'll beat your ass again." Leah retorted as she put her hair in a ponytail.

I quickly walked over to them and grabbed Leah's hand, pulling her back.

"Chill, Leah. Her cheating ass ain't worth getting in trouble again."

"What are you talking about?" Kani asked, acting confused.

"I know about you and Andre and before you try to deny it, I got pictures and a video to prove you're cheating." I replied.