LVI.

LEAH

The next morning, knocks occurred on the front door. Will had his arms secured, tightly around my waist as we slept in his bed together. His dick was poking my ass through his boxers. The knocking grew louder, causing me to wake up. I didn't see how he slept through that shit.

I sat up and looked at him.

"Will."

He didn't move.

I squeezed his nose, making it hard for him to breathe. He quickly woke up, swatting my hand from his face.

"What, man? Damn."

"You don't hear that knocking? Answer the door."

"Man, it's too early in the morning for this shit." He sat up.

"Actually, it's after 12." I replied, checking the time.

He sucked his teeth and got out of bed. He put on a pair of pants before going downstairs.

WILL

Who could be knocking, dawg? I'm trying to get some sleep. Shit, I'm tired as hell. Ma hadn't come home yet, so it was just Leah and I. I opened the door, seeing it was just the guys.

"What y'all doing here?"

"We wanted to chill with you." Danny said.

"I'm not even dressed, dawg." I replied, annoyed.

"We can wait." Brayden said as he allowed himself in the house.

The others followed behind. I closed the door and went into the living room where everyone was.

"Damn, long night?" Aiden asked.

"He must've worn himself out last night." Brayden chuckled.

"He wore himself out alright." Danny smirked.

"What you talking about, Danny?" Aiden asked.

I just shook my head.

"He was fucking Leah in the bathroom last night."

The twins held a look of surprise.

"Word?" Brayden asked.

"Yeah, I heard him." Danny said.

"Damn, Will you're wild." Aiden said.

Before I could respond, footsteps were coming down the stairs. We turned to see Leah going into the kitchen. All she had on was my shirt. Her thick thighs were on display for everyone to see. I guess she didn't notice our presence when she walked by.

"Damn, she's thick." "Brayden stared after her.

"Shut the hell up." I went into the kitchen.

Leah was pouring up some orange juice. I cleared my throat to gain her attention. She looked at me.

"Yes?"

"You down here exposing what's mine to my boys." I whispered, semi mad.

"Your boys?"

"Yeah, they're here." I pointed towards the living room.

She poked her head out the kitchen.

"Oh, I didn't see them." She sipped her juice.

"Come, here." I told her.

She walked towards me and stood her short ass in front of me. I slightly lifted her shirt and to my surprise, she wasn't wearing panties.