X.

LEAH

I finally agreed to hang with Tasha at Jenny's after she begged me to death. I really didn't want to, but what the hell, I needed to loosen up a bit, since I've been stressed out lately.

So, I freshened up, and got dressed. My outfit was simple, but cute, consisting of a black shirt, matched with camo jeans, and heals. Lastly, I topped my fit off with a New York hat, cross body bag and jewelry.

I informed my parents of my whereabouts and they were okay with it, so I grabbed my keys and was on my way to Jenny's. It was packed per usual as I looked around the place. I sent Tasha a text, letting her know I was here.

She told me where she was and I followed her directions and found her sitting in a booth, eating a burger and fries. I sat in front of her and stole one of her fries. "Hey, bestie." I said, chewing.

"Bitch, get your own food." She mugged me. I ignored her and continued to eat her fries off her plate.

"Greedy ass." She mumbled.

"Shut up, you love me." I smiled.

"You look cute, best friend." She complimented.

"Thank you, thank you."

"Mhm, look good enough to eat." She licked her lips as she eyed me.

I rolled my eyes. This was a normal thing for Tasha and I. She'd always flirt with me and I'd always shut her shit down. It was annoying as hell, but I just bare through it.

"Don't start your shit tonight, Tasha."

"What, I'm just saying."

"Okay, whatever." I stole another fry from her play.

"And stop eating my food with your fat ass."

"Shut up and quit complaining."

She shook her head and ate the remainder of her food. We began to converse, talking about any and everything. We laughed and joked, just enjoying each other's company. "I'll be back. I'm going to the restroom." Tasha said.

"Okay, I'll be here."

After she left, I took the time out to check my IG. Nothing interesting on here. I thought as I scrolled through the feed. Suddenly, abrupt laughter rung through my ears.

It was very loud and irritated the hell out of me. Damn, they loud. Can they shut the fuck up?! Shit ain't that funny. But, to my avail the laughter got louder.

I looked up from my phone and scanned the room, looking for the people that were making the obnoxious noise. I gasped when I saw the group. None other than Will and his crew. The twins and Danny's mayonnaise looking ass.

Ugh! He makes me sick. Always on Will's dick, like he's his sidekick or something. I rolled my eyes at the thought. Before I looked away, I saw Kani approaching their table.

Pfft, this bitch. Suddenly, Grandma's words came into my mind. I shook my head as I got up and went to leave. Tasha was coming back from the restroom. "Leaving already?" She asked with a sad tone in her voice.

"Yeah, I don't feel good." I lied. Truth be told I couldn't stand being in the same room with Will and his flunkies.

"Okay, angel I hope you feel better. I'll text you."

"Thanks, bestie." I said as I gave her a hug and left.

As soon as I got in my car, I tried to start it. It wouldn't crank for shit. You've got to be kidding me. I tried several times to get it to work, but it just wouldn't budge. I sighed, finally giving up.