I.

WILL

"The unsub is a female, duhh

"The unsub is a female, duhh. That's too easy." I said as I watched my favorite show Criminal Minds on TV in my bed.

I looked at my phone to check the time, seeing a ton of messages from my friends telling me to come hang out.

However, I didn't wanna hang out. The person I wanted to hang out with didn't want to hang with me anymore. So, why even go out, right?

As I laid in my bed watching TV, I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in, Ma." I said, since that's the only other person that lives in this house.

By the way, lemme introduce myself. Wassup, y'all. The name's William Jamal Pierce, but I go by Will. I'm a 17 year old Junior at Liberty High School, in which I play basketball for. I stand at 6'0, having striking brown eyes, smooth chocolate skin with a muscular build, and tattoos covering my arms, chest, and lower abdomen, straight pearly white teeth, and deep waves on my head.

My dad isn't dead nor a deadbeat or anything. He and my mom just drifted apart and thought it'd be best if they split.

So, I live here in Jersey City with my mom, while my dad lives in Pennsylvania. I have a room at both houses, but I choose to stay with my mom, so I don't leave my friends and school. He always come to visit me when he's not at work and sometimes I even go over on weekends to get out of the city.

My door opened and in walked my best friend Danny. "Eww, dude put on a shirt. I don't wanna see you naked right now." He said, walking in making a disgusted face.

"Well, then get out." I threw a pillow at him.

"Aye, I come over here to check on you and what do I get? A pillow to the face, that's crazy." He replied before throwing the pillow back.

"Why are you even here anyway?"

"Cause I'm tired of your duck ass ignoring my phone calls and text messages like I'm not your best friend." He said, slightly aggravated.

"I just don't wanna be bothered right now." I started flipping through the channels.

Danny walked up to my bed, snatching the remote out of my hand.

"Hey! Give it back dickhead!" I yelled.

"No! You ain't about to sit in front of a screen all weekend. You're coming outside."

"No! Like I said I don't wanna be bothered." I stated, getting mad 😠

"DILLIGAF!!" Danny said.

"DILLIGAF? What's that?" I questioned, confused.

"DO iT LoOk LIkE I GIvE A FuCK!" He replied in a funny tone.

"Whatever, bro." I said, trying not to laugh.

"Come on, bro just come outside with your best friend, like the good ole times." Danny stated with a fake, sad face.

"And go where, Danny?"

"Jenny's of course!" He stated, excitedly.

"You know damn well I don't wanna go there anymore." I replied, annoyed.

"Jenny's always been our spot though, plus Le.." He stopped as I started to give him a death stare.

"Listen, ole girl don't even be around there no more, so you won't even bump into her. Trust me, bro."

"That's the problem, D. I wanna bump into her, I mi..." I was saying, but Danny cut me off.

"You miss her. Yeah, yeah I know. Boohoo, but that's dead now and you need to move on. You be acting like I don't exist like I wasn't here first over some girl." He stated, slightly aggravated.

"She wasn't just some girl, D. She was my best friend just like you are."

"But, you ain't fall in love with me like you did with her." He responded, sarcastically.

"Whatever, like you said that's dead." I replied, like it didn't bother me, when deep down it did.

"Well, to prove it's dead, let's go out."

"Fine, if it'll get your stink ass out of my room faster." I stated, acting like I wanted to throw up.

"Yeah, whatever. You know I always smell good." He replied with a cheesy smile.

"Yeah, sure. I'm gonna go take a shower and then we can go." I walked towards the bathroom.

"Hurry up!" He yelled.

"Whatever, fool!" I replied as I closed the bathroom door.