IX.

WILL

The first week was finally over, thank God. The beginning of the week was terrible, having to see Leah, not only every morning, after school as well since she's a cheerleader.

Now, I usually wouldn't mind seeing her in her lil practice outfits, but the one she wore this week....my God, my God!

~Flashback~

The team and I had just came back from doing laps around the track by the football field. We walked in the gym, jogging to our gym bags to get water, when we saw the cheerleaders on the other side of the gym.

My eyes instantly locked on Leah. She was standing there with her cheer mates, drinking water in this tight, and I mean TIGHT, rose gold two piece. She looked so good, that the two piece showed all of her curves and her flawless caramel skin.

I was staring, but I couldn't want to look away. She was looking too good. I wanted to lift her off her feet and bring her to the locker room to handle 'business' if you know what I mean. The sinful thoughts of what I'd do to her flooded my mind. I was so focused on my thoughts that I felt my member starting to rise.

I quickly ran to the locker room, hoping no one noticed, especially Leah, but I think I was quick enough. For the rest of that day, I thought about Leah in that outfit. Even that night, while I was scrolling through my IG, a picture of Leah pops up, wearing that same outfit. All of the nasty thoughts came rushing back and at that point I was hard as fuck. It was no stopping it now, so what did I do? Grab the lotion, duh!

~End of Flashback~

I packed my belongings and got ready to go home, since I chose to stay at school to use the gym for a bit. I was looking extra swole today that I had to take a picture for the gram. People needed to see these gains. After I took a picture, I grabbed my stuff and walked home.

During my walk home I got a text from Danny.

——————————————-

——————————————-

I went home to an empty house as always. With my mom working at the hospital, her hours were always crazy. I'd only see her when she was off and that was rare. I hated the feeling of being alone all the time. It made me feel extremely emotional and depressed as well as giving me tons of anxiety. My friends didn't know I struggled with that because I didn't want them to judge me. However, one person did know and that was Leah.

She understood me like no other person. She'd gotten me to bring down my wall and express my emotions in ways that I didn't even know was possible. She was always there for me, so I didn't feel alone. However, after our fallout, I felt more alone than ever. I know I still had Danny, but that was different, he wasn't Leah.

But, this week had me thinking. If she really cared about me, she wouldn't have cut me off. All I need is someone who cares for me and right now that's Kani. We've been hanging out a lot this week and I really feel like we have some chemistry. I'm feeling her and I'm pretty sure she's feeling the kid too.

I was in the mood to see her, so I decided to invite her to Jenny's.

———————————————-

———————————————-I took my shower and got ready to head out

———————————————-
I took my shower and got ready to head out. This might be a fun night.