LXXVIII.

~The Next Morning~

LEAH

I walked into English class and hardly anyone was here. I sat in my seat and scrolled through my phone. The teacher wasn't here yet, so I just chilled until she came.

Will wasn't here yet either. He must be running late. I sent him a text and scrolled through the gram. Minutes later, I received a text notification from him. He informed me that he overslept and that he'd be here in a few.

After gaining assurance, I went back to scrolling through Instagram. A few minutes went by and Ms. Jones still wasn't here. I looked around and noticed more students coming through the door. I went back to my phone, doing my thing.

I was so engrossed in my phone, that I didn't notice someone sitting next to me. I looked up to see Kani with a stupid smirk on her face. I wanted to smack the bitch so bad. I put my phone down and gave her my attention.

"Eye problem?" I questioned with an attitude.

"Chill with the attitude, Leah. I just wanna talk."

"There's nothing to talk about, so get outta my face." I dismissed her and went back on my phone.

"I think you'd wanna talk since it concerns Will."

At the mention of his name, I gave her my attention.

"I'm listening."

Her smirk grew big. 

"Oh, now I have your attention?" She replied with a grin.

"Bitch, cut the shit. What about Will?"

"Your boyfriend isn't all that good of a boyfriend."

"What are you talking about?"

Before she could answer, Ms. Jones walked into the room.

"Sorry I'm late class, please take out your notebooks." She replied.

"I think it's best if we meet after school. Meet me at Jenny's at 4 and I'll tell you what I know." She said.

Just then, Will came rushing in. Kani got up and went to her seat. Will then sat next to me .

"Hey, I overslept. What I miss?" He asked.

"Nothing, Ms. J got here not too long ago, so you're good."

"Good, so what was that about?"

"What was what about?"

"I saw Kani next to you when I came in. What she want?"

"Nothing, babe." I took out my notebook.

"Did she say anything out of line?"

"No."

"Did she-" I cut him off.

"Don't worry about it, baby. It's nothing." I kissed his cheek.

He looked at me for a minute before he nodded and took out his notebook.

Of course, I wasn't going to tell him that I was meeting up with her. He'd probably stop me from going. She had some information regarding him and I was curious to know what it was.

~Jenny's~

I've been thinking about what this bitch had to tell me all day. I couldn't focus in any of my classes because it's been clouding my mind.

What could she have on Will? He's around me most of the time. If not me, then his friends. This gotta be some bullshit. I checked the time on my phone to see it was 4:05. Where's this bitch?