Unbreakable(Vkook)☑

By Sooahpark9

I'll let you guys know first that this story is not like my 3 books... It's a family drama I got inspired by... More

Introduction
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter - 39
Chapter- 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Not an update
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter - 77(Final)
New book

Chapter - 61

3.8K 139 3
By Sooahpark9

Hey guys

I apologize for the mistakes🙏

NO ONE'S POV

"I don't know jimin... Don't know what happened to her suddenly. " Taehyung said as he and jimin is standing on the balcony.

"It must be her new plan... Taehyung.. " Jimin said and grab taehyungs arms to turn him towards him "You need to be very careful... She's not lone... That jihyo, she can do anything. "

"I know jimin.... I was just finding a way to get inside the house so that at least before leaving, I can prove that we are innocent. " Taehyung said making jimin nod with a smile.

"Don't talk about this in front of mom... " Taehyung said to jimin who nodded again.

"Don't worry... "

__________

"Dadda, you know I can do anything. " Jihyo said while giggling on the bed talking to her father.

"That juni, she thought I am helping her with that fake plan of mine... She have no idea what my real plan is and for what. " Jihyo smirked thinking about the plan she told hyesun that day.

Flashback

"What is the plan jihyo? " Hyesun asked curiously looking at jihyo who smiled..

"We will allow taehyung and his family to come here.. Juni, you have to act like you misunderstood them. " Jihyo said making hyesuns eyes widen.

"But once they will start to come here, they will tell them about my--------" Hyesuns stopped them she almost told jihyo the truth "I mean, they will try to harm me. "

"Don't worry juni... Please believe me... Once taehyung will come, our plan will start... We will show everyone that he came back to harm you for real. " Jihyo said and looked away .

"But how? " Hyesun asked making jihyo smile.

"Leave it to me juni... You just calm down.. I will make everything okay. "

Flashback ends

"But what is your actual plan. "

"I will let you know once it'll be successful. " Jihyo said and smirked.

__________

"Tomorrow is the last day of the treatment session... I don't wanna leave.. " Jihyun said with a pout crossing her arms on her chest "you know I made so many friends.. I will miss them. "

Taehyung and jimin chuckles and hugged jihyun from the side..

"It's okay mom.. Think about the friends you left in Ulsan. " Jimin said making jihyuns eyes widen.

"OMG you are right? " Jihyun almost screamed in happiness when she realized "I miss then but...i will miss the friends I made  here too. "

"Why don't you take there numbers and talk to them on video call everyday? " Their attention turned towards the main door of the house... The guy smiled and walks inside.

"What are you doing here? " Jimin asked with a frown and looked away...

"Jimin." Taehyung slapped jimins arms who rolled his eyes "Hi yoongi hyung. "

"Hey taehyung... " Yoongi said with a soft smile and then looked at jihyun "How is your health now? "

"I'm completely fine son.. Please don't ask like that... I feel like I an getting old. " Yoongi laughs and nodded when jihyun said.

"I'm sorry. "

"It's okay.. Come on now.. Have a sit. " Jihyun said and made Yoongi sit on the couch.

"Why mom is talking to him so nicely even after knowing that he belongs to jeon's family. " Jimin said firmly glaring at Yoongi who is talking and laughing with jihyun.

"You know how loving mom is Jimin... He knows Yoongi hyung have nothing to do with aunt hyesun. " Taehyung said and Jimin smiled with nod.

"Actually, I came here to take taehyung to moonbyuls office... Actually we wanted to have launch together so..." Yoongi said looking at taehyung and then at jihyun.

"Taehyung won't go. " Jimin said yelp when taehyung again slapped his arms.

"Of course I will hyung. " Taehyung said and then looked at jimin "Can jimin come with us? "

Jimins eyes widen as he looked at taehyung who smirked..

"Of course taehyung... " Yoongi said with a smile and looked at jimin ".....Anytime." Jimin gulps and looked away.

"Did someone ask me? " Jimin asked "I have wo---"

"It doesn't matter chim.. You are going with us. " Taehyung said grabbing jimins arms who gasps as Taehyung dragged him out of the house.

"Have fun boys.. " Jihyun said and chuckled shaking her head.

________

"You are an actual brat taehyung... " Jimin thought greeting his teeth... Yoongi don't have a driver yet... He never wanted anyways..

Of course someone has to sit on the front seat... Jimin was going to sit on the back but taehyung pushed Jimin and sat inside first..

This is how he end up sitting beside Yoongi..

"We reached. " Yoongi said stopping the car.. Taehyung and jimin narrows their brows..

"But it's your house. " Taehyung said and Yoongi nodded.

"I came to call you here because jungkook wanted to meet you.. "

"Why you lied to mom? " This time jimin asked gaining yoongis attention.

"Because I know you both didn't tell aunt jihyun about what happened... I know you guys love you mom so much... You can never make her worry. " Jimin quitely listen and looked away after locking his eyes with Yoongi for a minute..

"Thank you hyung.. So... I'll go first. " Taehyung said getting out of the car.. Jimin sighed and unwears his seat belt.

"Why you hate me so that? Jimin stopped when Yoongi said keeps looking at him " What have I done? "

"I don't hate you Yoongi. " Jimin whispers and was about to leave but Yoongi grabbed his arms pinning him on the seat.

"Then why you always talk to me like this? Please tell me if I did something wrong. " Yoongi asked as their face is in an inch distance..

"You didn't, I did... I shouldn't have agreed to james and let taehyung work at Elite company.. So that he could never meet jungkook and all these never happens. " Jimin whispers coldly but there's a bit sadness in his voice which Yoongi only feels.

"Whatever happens is for good.. It's good that jungkook met taehyung and they found their first love.. It's good that we know juni's truth... It's good that you guys have chance to prove your mothers innocence which was spoiled years ago. " Yoongi said and his grip tighten jimins arms.

"It's not good that they fall in love. You know how hurtful it'll be for them? "

"Did you ever ask me? Did you ask me how-----" Yoongi paused and his eyes roaming around jimins face "----how I feel?"

Jimin stops and his heart started to beat faster when Yoongi said.

"What do you feel? " Jimin asked which he never wanted to. Yoongi smiles and caresses Jimins cheeks softly.

"It's better if I don't tell you. " Yoongi whispers leaning towards Jimin and pecked his cheeks... Jimin closed his eyes for some minutes till Yoongi didn't move and let his lips linger on his skin.

"Good luck for your life in ulsan.. " Yoongi said and backs away from Jimin who gulps "Lets go inside. "

Jimin slowly nods and opened the door leaving Yoongi behind..

Yoongi sighed and leaned back on the seat..

"I don't wanna do mistake like jungkook did and I don't wanna let you do the mistake taehyung did..." Yoongi bites his lips also getting out of the car..

________________________________

Thank you so much for reading

Love y'all

AAigooooooooooo

Sooooo cute... Kookie feeding his baby

Awww 😭😭😭😭

Why are they so cute? 😭

I'm dead

Bye🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 811 27
A journey of finding and accepting love in most unexpected way where, Jungkook is scared of loving someone because of some past trauma and Taehyung d...
76.9K 3.1K 58
Being a mafia you have to handle Alot of shit you have to handle your enemy but what if your enemy is your own husband Where two loving family KIM an...
250K 10.5K 55
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
64.9K 2.8K 44
An arranged marriage brought them together and then fix two broken hearts. Kim taehyung a popular fashion designer who has a son as a result of rap...