Cruel Summer • Vampire Diaries

By undeadbelova

♡˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ONGOING, SLOW UPDATES In which a girl with a secret, moves back to her hometown after being gone fo... More

CRUEL SUMMER!
001. lexa and vicki
002. hello, belgium
003. the intervention
004. for them
005. the stellar coven
006. where's my mind?
007. lexa unleashed
008. spill the beans
009. night of the comet
010. lexa has an epiphany
011. friday night bites
012. who let the rat in?
013. family ties
014. lexa, the wing woman
016. lost girls
017. runaway baby vampire
018. haunted
019. ethereal
020. lovers that went wrong
021. 162 candles
022. history repeating
023. emily bennett
024. the promise of your future
025. the turning point
026. bloodlines
027. no more lies
028. unpleasantville
029. lexa's protector
030. children of the damned
031. the betrayal
032. fool me once
033. petrova
034. a few good men
035. the bachelor fundraiser
036. jealousy, jealousy
037. there goes the neighbourhood
038. let the right one in
039. dangerous lies
040. grief
041. under control
042. you robbed the hospital!
043. miss mystic falls
044. lovebirds
045. isobel
046. bio mum
047. founder's day
048. the accident
049. sister dearest
050. the return
051. brave new world
052. game on
053. day walker
054. wicked games
055. bad moon rising
056. memory lane
057. complicated
058. kill or be killed
059. eager beaver
060. the moonstone
061. plan b
062. if you're happy, than i'm happy
063. the masquerade ball
064. karma's a bitch
065. go fuck yourself
066. rose
067. we can't all have little daylight rings
068. his sister's keeper
069. i owe you
070. the sacrifice
071. by the light of the moon
072. broken little wolf
073. best friends
074. the descent
075. look after you
076. daddy issues
077. crying wolf
078. life is about more than just surviving
079. a new best friend
080. eternal flame
081. know thy enemy
082. the last dance
083. i am not alaric
084. klaus
085. i promise
086. this is the part where you run
087. the last day
088. the sun also rises
089. misery business
090. right person, wrong time
091. as i lay dying
092. a pancake birthday tradition
093. the one that got away
094. the birthday party
095. connor fucking callahan
096. nobody is innocent
097. the end of the affair
098. disturbing behaviour
099. the reckoning
100. stefan's gone mad
101. smells like teen spirit
102. midnight love
103. strange happenings
104. ghost world
105. time to say goodbye
106. straight to the source
107. champagne problems
108. feel something
109. backstabbers
110. homecoming
111. gone girl
112. the new deal
cruel summer has been plagiarised...
113. our town
114. love really does make people pathetic

015. sexy suds car wash

4.6K 193 15
By undeadbelova

The cheerleaders stood in their bathing suits, as Caroline ordered them around. "No friend discounts. No freebies. No pay ya laters. We are not running a charity here. No, we are not!" She announced. "No we are not..." Lexa replied awkwardly, before looking to Bonnie.

Sienna walked past Lexa and Bonnie, but not before giving Alexia a quick grin. "Lookin good, Gilbert." She said cockily, before she continued walking, heading over to Allira and Matt. Lexa and Bonnie blinked in surprise, before looking at one another. The Gilbert's cheeks flushed, whilst Bonnie laughed awkwardly. "Did Sienna Lockwood just flirt with me?" Lexa then blurted.

"Uh-uh, no. None of that tortured pining stuff." Sienna huffed, looking to Matt who was looking at Elena and Stefan. "I'm just observing." Matt insisted. "I don't know.. it looks like you're pining." Allira insisted, glancing at Matt.

Sienna rolled her eyes playfully, "Oh Matty, it's time we find you a new girl.. maybe I can help!" Sienna said, wiggling her eyebrows. Matt frowned, "Since when were you my wing woman?" He then asked. "Since I got sick of watching you sadly pine after Elena." Sienna declared childishly.

"Hey guys, maybe you should focus more on cleaning cars." Lexa suggested to Matt, Allira and Sienna, as the pair looked at her. "Caroline will rip our heads off this isn't successful." The Gilbert added with a sympathetic look.

"You are so right." Matt blurted, before scratching the back of his head. "Forbes doesn't scare me." Sienna announced, before Matt dragged her away to help him wash a car. "She will..." Allira sighed, sick of Sienna's fearless act.

Lexa turned around, as a car pulled in. "Oh. Tiki. this one's yours." She announced. Tiki turned to Alexia and crossed her arms. "Why do I always get the homely ones?" She scoffed, rudely. Tiki then turned to the driver, who had their window down. "Just to be clear, your car's a piece of shit. I mean, we can wash it, but it's still a piece of shit." She insisted.

Lexa frowned, not liking Tiki's attitude. The twin opened her mouth to say something, but didn't have the chance as Bonnie spoke up. "You don't have to be rude."

"Rude is uglying up the road with that junk." Tiki declared, as Lexa rolled her eyes in annoyance. Bonnie frowned, glaring at Tiki, before water began to splash on her. "What the hell!?" Tiki boomed, as she didnt know where it had come from.

"Was that you?" Lexa asked her best friend, in surprise. Bonnie's mouth fell open in surprise, "I think I did do that." She confessed, equally as surprised.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Elena found Caroline, sorting out money into a container. "Hey, we're out of towels and those shimmy things." Elena announced. Caroline stopped what she was doing and looked up at Elena, "I'll go get some more. Mind the money."

Caroline walked off, at a fast pace. She entered the dark school halls and walked down the end, to grab more towels. She started hearing her name being called again.

"Caroline."

The girl spun around in shock, realising there was nobody else in the hallway. "What the fuck!? Am I going insane!?" Caroline blurted, annoyed.

"Caroline, help me. Caroline. Help me."

There it was again.. but this time Caroline recognised who the voice belonged to.. as if they were trying to reach her.

"Help me."

It was, Damon.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

After having an interesting conversation with Tiki's grandfather, Elena walked back over to her boyfriend, who was finishing washing a car, with the help of Lexa. "Caroline finally freed you, huh?" Stefan asked, surprised. "Uh, I don't know where she went." Elena confessed. "She abandoned me."

"Hey, I realized earlier, I had no idea that your family was from Italy." Elena laughed. "Really?" Lexa blurted, surprised. "Last name Salvatore didn't do it for you?" Stefan asked, with a chuckle.

"Right. Duh. Are there any other Salvatores in Mystic Falls?" Elena asked. Lexa then left the pair, as another car entered the cleaning perimeter, and the driver hadn't been attended to.

Sometime later, Lexa return and stood beside Elena suddenly, "Is that the news reporter guy?" She asked, looking at Logan, who was getting his car washed. Elena nodded, without turning to face her twin. "Yikes." She heard Lexa mutter.

"Hey Lexa, If anyone asks, you don't know where I went. I don't want Caroline to know that I left." She confessed, giving her twin a pleading look. "Alright, fine. But I don't trust this guy.." Lexa confessed quietly, eyeing Logan.

Elena rolled her eyes, feeling like her twin was being over dramatic, "I'll message you every now and then so you know I'm fine." She insisted. Lexa continued to eye Logan before she turned to her twin, "Alright Lena." She decided. Elena walked towards Logan, feeling like Lexa was being a bit ridiculous... The man seemed harmless.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Caroline entered the Boarding house and walked down into the cellar, where she found Damon locked away. "Caroline, help me. Caroline. Help me." He groaned through the doorway.

"Damon?!? Damon? Oh, my god! What is this? How did I know that you were here?" Caroline blurted, surprised and confused by this situation. "Because I wanted you to. Very, very badly. Let me out of here. Please." Damon begged the Forbes.

Caroline crossed her arms, "You bit me." She said. "You liked it. Remember?" Damon asked, trying to reassure her. "Why do I keep remembering the same things, but in different ways?" The blonde asked, frustrated.

"You remember what I want you to remember. And now that the vervain has passed out of your system, you won't remember what you're about to do."

"What am I about to do?"

"You're gonna open the door. You're gonna open the door, Caroline."

Caroline walked over to the door, and unlocked the latch, pushing it open. "No!" A voice screamed, as Zach, the Salvatore's uncle raced downstairs and tried to push the door closed. He then turns to Caroline and said, "Run!"

Caroline was quick on her heels as she turned around and sprinted, leaving the house.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

"Sweeper duty." Tiki demanded, looking to Bonnie. "What?" The girl asked, raising an eyebrow. "We have to clean the pavement."

"It's a car wash. By definition, the pavement's clean." Bonnie replied as Tiki retorted, "But not dry."

"And I'm doing this why?" Bonnie asked. "Caroline bailed, so that leaves me in charge." Tiki decided, putting her hand on her hip before she turned around.

Bonnie glared, at Tiki... sick of her attitude. Suddenly, with her glare, she started a fire and Tiki's car began to burn.

"Bonnie!" Lexa squeaked, as she raced over to her best friend, followed by Stefan. "Bonnie! Bonnie! Hey!" She continued saying, shaking Bonnie out of her trance.

The brunette had a hold of Bonnie, she began to siphon magic from the girl before she caused the flames to disappear.

"What just happened?!" Bonnie asked, snapping out of her concentrated state. "You were in some kind of a trance." Stefan replied to her. "Did I do this?" Bonnie asked, still in surprise. "I think so, yeah." Stefan admitted.

"Bon bon, I just siphoned magic from you.." Lexa admitted. Bonnie's eyes widened in shock, "Nobody else saw, did they? Don't tell anybody. Please." She begged them. "Bon, you know I won't." Lexa insisted, keeping her eyes on Bonnie. "Me neither." Stefan confessed. "I need to speak to my Grams." Bonnie sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 13.6K 89
𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 | the vampire diaries 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 she wondered what it was like to be loved by him maybe she'll find out. 𝐭𝐡𝐞...
9.9K 226 25
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline was born 3 years after Stefan, was. She is like a sister to Stefan, and Damon...
87.6K 2.9K 14
"𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌, 𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆" Caroline Elizabeth Marie Forbes was a girl who loved perfection. Being th...
9K 302 47
Based on season One of TVD... Four months after the tragic car accident that killed their parents, 17-year-old Elena and Ellie Gilbert and their 15-y...