099. the reckoning

It was late at night

It was late at night. Sienna, Tyler, Caroline, Giorgia, Carmen, Elena and Bonnie giggled mischievously, as they set up dozens of mousetraps within the classroom. Matt suddenly entered the room, setting off a heap of them, which caused the group to groan.

"Matty!" Sienna huffed, as he looked confused. "Ohh! Oh, come on! Seriously?! Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up?!" Caroline grumbled. "Forgot about senior prank night, huh?" Tyler asked, as Matt nodded. "Clearly."

Caroline seemed surprised. "How could you forget? We've only been waiting for this since like freshman year! Giorgia and Carmen haven't even started at our school yet and they remembered!" She insisted, as Giorgia and Carmen both let out a laugh.

"Yeah, Matt. If I'm doing this, you're doing this." Elena insisted. Sienna tried not to roll her eyes, as Elena found a way to make this about herself. She liked Elena, she did... but she could get on the Lockwood's nerves.

"I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this." Matt admitted before Bonnie confessed, "Caroline's making us."

"I like pranks." Giorgia shrugged innocently, before Carmen eyed her lover. The Garcia was notorious for pranking students and teachers at their previous school in Belgium, though they all involved magic. Her most memorable one was when she made a teacher say, "I've been trying to reach you about your extended car warranty." to every person they saw, due to a potion Gigi made.

"We're about to be seniors. These are the memories that will stay with us forever, and if we don't..." Caroline trailed off as Elena piped up, "And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all?"

"Go ahead and make fun, I don't care." Caroline crossed her arms.

Tyler laughed, "You're all lame. And I've got ten more classrooms to prank." He decided. "Me too." Sienna decided, with a grin as she took her bag of thumbtacks and large tube of superglue.

"I'm going to superglue Alaric's desk shut. I'm making memories." Elena decided, before she left.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Lexa's eyes fluttered open, as she could overhear Stefan and Rebekah talking.

"You just failed to mention that the doppelgänger's still alive." The Mikealson said, causing Lexa's eyes to widen. The heretic got to her feet in an instant. "Where is Klaus now?" She demanded, as Rebekah shrugged nonchalantly. "With any luck, ripping that cow's bloody head off."

Stefan rushed at Rebekah, as the pair flew out of the truck, with the Salvatore landing on top of the Mikealson.

The Gilbert stepped out of the truck, as she ignored the pair, desperately wanting to find and protect Elena. Her eyes landed on Isaiah, who was approaching the truck whilst drinking coffee from a takeaway cup. Without another thought, she rushed over to the Mikealson and flicked the cup out of his hand, causing it to hit the floor.