090. right person, wrong time

Carmen stayed with Lexa in her room, as the heretic was trying to control her impulses and not feed from the Anderson

Carmen stayed with Lexa in her room, as the heretic was trying to control her impulses and not feed from the Anderson. Carmen felt safe though, trusting that she could fight Lexa off if she tried to feed from her.

Giorgia entered the room after a few minutes, holding a mug in her hand. "Coffee for my bestie, just how you like it. Except this time, there's blood." The Garcia said, handing the mug to Alexia. "Thanks Gigi." Lexa offered a weak smile.

"So... why are you here?" Lexa asked, as both Carmen and Giorgia's eyes trailed down to the purple stoned necklace that hung around Lexa's neck, the one that was identical to theirs.

Giorgia reached out and poked the sparkling stone, "Because of this." She said, before her face faltered. "We couldn't feel you, Lexa."

"Isabella gave us a bit of insight on Mystic Falls... apparently she is close to your sister, so Bella did a bit of digging and found out that this town has a major vampire problem." The brunette stated.

"Yeah... you can count me as apart of that vampire problem now." Lexa huffed, taking a long sip of her coffee. When she pulled the mug away from her lips, her eyes moved up to the Stellar witches, who were sitting hand in hand.

"I'm scared." The Gilbert confessed. Her breath hitched in her throat before she explained, "I want blood... in the same way I wanted drugs, all that time ago."

Giorgia's face fell, remembering what Lexa was like before she started going to NA. The girl feared going down that path again, especially because if she became a blood addict— basically a ripper— she'd risk killing people.

"We'll be here for you, Lexa." Carmen said, with a weak smile before Giorgia added, "Every step of the way."

Lexa put her empty mug down on her nightstand, before she faced the witches again. "Thank you. Seriously, I love you guys." The Gilbert said, as the couple smiled back at her. "I love you too." Giorgia and Carmen both responded.

"But you... both will eventually have to go to Belgium." Lexa added, eyeing the pair, though they didn't seem to tease the girl back.

"Actually... we're transferring here." Giorgia spoke up, "We both agreed that we need a new start." Carmen added, squeezing Giorgia's hand gently, as this seemed to be a touchy subject for her.

"But... your families?" Lexa blurted, as tears filled Giorgia's eyes. "Alexander and I... don't have a family anymore." The Garcia said, referring not only to herself but her younger brother, Alexander Garcia.

Lexa's face faltered, "What? Why?" She asked, voice brimmed with concern. Carmen sympathetically looked to her girlfriend, as Giorgia teared up. "I told them that I'm a lesbian, and that I'm in love with Carmen... Xander told them that he is bisexual. They told us to pack our shit and leave."