070. the sacrifice

As Tyler and Sienna approached the Lockwood cellar, Sienna seemed occupied on her phone

Now by the entrance, Tyler gave his cousin a confused look. "I'll be with you in a moment, Ty." Sienna insisted before Tyler nodded and entered the cellar.

The Lockwood girl whipped out her phone, looking at the messages between herself and Lexa over the day. She'd been hesitant to respond to her girlfriend... unsure of what to even say.

Lexa 🥰

Doll, will you stop
being cryptic? 🙄
11:35 a.m.

I'm not being cryptic,
i'm being coy 😉
11:35a.m.

Lexa, honey, doll, love of
my life, sweetie, my magical
idiot, please just be straight
forward and tell me what it
is you're trying to say.
11:36 a.m.

Fine. Cece, I wanna have
sex. With you, obviously.
11:36 a.m.

Only if you feel ready too,
of course. I wouldn't want to
make you feel uncomfortable
11:49 a.m.

Sienna? Love?
1:25 p.m.

"Oh my god! You and Lexa are going to have sex!?" A voice boomed, as Sienna spun around to see Caroline, who'd been peeking over her shoulder, and was now covering her mouth in shock. "When the fuck did you get here!?" The Lockwood blurted back in surprise.

"Wait? Lexa is taking my cousin to pound town!?" Tyler's voice came from down the cellar. Sienna facepalmed, embarrassedly "I hate this. I hate you guys." She huffed. "Well, why haven't you responded to her?! She's gonna get the totally wrong idea and think that you..." Caroline trailed off, looking to Sienna in realisation. "Wait. You don't wanna have sex with her." She blurted.

Sienna groaned, "Can we not have this conversation, Care?" She asked. "But.. you two are totally in love and-"

"Caroline!" Sienna snapped, this time an angry tone. Caroline stayed quiet, before Tyler exited the cellar. "Are you guys coming down, or what?" He asked.

Minutes later, the trio walked through the cellar together, as Tyler shone the beam of light coming from his torch, at a part of the cave. Three deep scratches ran across the wall.

"Whoa. They look old." Caroline stated, as Sienna crossed her arms as she followed Tyler's line of sight, finding at a pair of rusty chains.

"And these bolts and chains. I need new chains, but the bolts could still hold." Tyler stated, before he grabbed the ring around the bolt and pulled it hard, showing Caroline how resistant they were. "I think that's what this place was used for. Full moons."